|Above: The contents of the Barney’s NY Love Yourself Event Gift Bag…major, no?|
- Serge Lutens Compact Foundation in O40 (reviewed HERE)
- Absolutely ANYTHING from the Surratt Beauty line (thoroughly swatched HERE and HERE)
- Serge Lutens Quant-A-Soi Makeup Base (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Baume de Rose (reviewed HERE) and By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri Couleur in Rosy Babe (reviewed HERE)
- NARS Audacious Lipsticks in Marisa, Julie (reviewed HERE) and Raquel (reviewed HERE)
- Koh Gen Do Everything!
- Anything from the Valerie Joseph haircare line
|Above: Some of the delicious NARS Audacious Lipstick shades exclusive to Barney’s NY.|
|Above: BP with Barney’s Beverly Hills NARS Counter Manager Dalbert Buitrago.|
- SK-II Pitera Essence Kit (reviewed HERE)
- Byredo Black Saffron fragrance (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- Bobbi Brownn Shimmer Brick in Sandstone (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE)
- Christian Louboutin Beauty Nail Colour in La Favorita
- Chantecaille 15 Year Anniversary Eye Shade Trio
|Above: At the Neiman Marcus Flagship in Dallas, TX. This store is near and dear to my heart!|
- Neiman Marcus Fashion Island: Saturday 9/13/14 at 9AM…contact Kimmie Nguyen to make a reservation ($25 deposit to hold your place, refundable to be used towards products on the day of the event). Kimmie can be reached at: (714) 548-5550 and (949) 759-1900 Ext. 2121 and make sure to tell her that the Beauty Professor sent you!
- Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills: Saturday 9/20/14 at 11:30 AM…contact Mishel Brown or Scott Reyes (310) 550-5900 Ext. 2087 to make your reservation and, if you think of it, kindly mention Beauty Professor.
Bottom Line: So many major beauty opportunities this week…I hope you saw something that caught your fancy because these promotions take “gift with purchase” to an entirely different level!
Also, will YOU be attending the special NARS event at Barney’s Beverly Hills or an upcoming Project Beauty at the Neiman Marcus Fashion Island or Beverly Hills locations? Dear readers, I am still adjusting to new work hours and am in the process of responding to your comments and emails. Please know that they are greatly appreciated and have not gone unnoticed!
Much more soon…xx
–The Beauty Professor