|Above: Modern bohemian…the Lise Watier Spring 2015 Expression Collection.|
|Above: The brilliant Expression Palette.|
|Above: Subtle yet pigmented.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Behold…the Expression Blush Trio.|
|Above: The embossed top layer is reminiscent of an Expressionist-style floral painting.|
|Above: Swatches of all shade options in direct sunlight…the far left swatch is all three shades blended together…peachy pink at its best, no?|
|Above: A swatch of Fairly Pink in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The Multifunction Powder Brush.|
|Above: The fanned duo-toned brush is fancifully lovely, no?|
|Above: The Lise Watier Eye Expression, a luminous and gleaming warm grey option.|
|Above: The Gourmand Velour lip color in Expression.|
|Above: A single swatch (hello, pigmentation!) of the Gourmand Velour lip color in Expression in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Gourmand Velour Expression alone on the lips.|
|Above: Other beauty essentials.|
- Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown…reviewed HERE
- Anastasia Synthetic Brush
- Lise Watier Feline HD Eyeliner in Vert (across upper lash line)
- Veil Complexion Fix in 2G (reviewed HERE) all over the face as a foundation…this created a remarkably even canvas that lasted for hour, even in extreme heat. It is time-saving and marvelously effective…I am absolutely thrilled with the experiment.
|Above: A swatch of the stalwart and stunning Lise Watier Feline HD Vert Eyeliner (a lovely teal green) in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Swatches of the additional products…Dipbrow, Veil and Lise Watier liner in direct sunlight.|
Bottom Line: I love sharing lesser known beauty lines on Beauty Professor and although Lise Watier (also available at Naimie’s Beauty online and in Los Angeles) is wildly popular in Canada, it has only begun to gain the attention it deserves in the US. The limited-edition Expression Collection is yet another lovely installment from a line that has yet to disappoint me…all the products are innovative, high-quality and perform inordinately well.
Good things ahead in the days to come, including:
- An Omorovicza post…I’m all about the Thermal Cleansing Balm, Deep Cleansing Mask and Refining Face Polisher as of late)
- New product procurements (the Rouge Dior Brilliant Lipshines are insane! Fresh Burberry Beauty! )
- Space.NK and Neiman Marcus beauty GWP details (and images galore!)
- An overview of the brand new beauty floor at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills!
- Oh, and there is currently a major sale at Nordstrom…Equipment, Helmut Lang, Topshop and these Eileen Fisher sandal shoes are all currently on their way to my abode!
Happy Valentine’s Day weekend…what are YOUR plans? If you’re still looking for gift inspiration, do take a peek HERE.
–The Beauty Professor