|Introducing the *Sisley-Paris Hair Rituel.|
Last month while in Paris, I had the privilege of experiencing the *Sisley-Paris Hair Rituel (also available at Neiman Marcus and Sisley-Paris)–a range of high-performance haircare products to nourish and strengthen one’s hair–in advance of the collection’s official February 6th launch today. Entranced by the intoxicating fragrance (consistent across the entire line…brilliant) and stellar ingredients (no artificial scents, essential oil-laden and entirely sulfate-free), I’ve been using the products diligently upon my return and my hair has never looked better.
Today’s post (Part I) is designed to give you an initial overview of the products that I’ve been testing…later this week, Part II shall follow with more in-depth information including an interview with one of the product developers of the range and a peek at my Hair Rituel treatment in Paris.
- *Hair Rituel Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo: Masterfully cleanses without stripping the hair, leaving it bouncy and shiny.
- *Hair Rituel Restructuring Conditioner: Hydrates while fortifying the hair shaft for more resilient tresses.
- *Hair Rituel Regenerating Hair Mask (also available at Neiman Marcus): An opulent 10 minute in-shower treatment to deliver intense moisture and nourishment to both the scalp and the hair…the results are astounding.
- *Hair Rituel Precious Hair Care Oil (also available at Neiman Marcus): Perhaps my favorite formula in the line up, this lightweight oil absorbs instantly without weighing down hair, yielding vivacious bounce, glassy smoothness and intense shine.
- *Hair Rituel Revitalizing Fortifying Serum for Scalp: Designed to stimulate hair density health and radiance, this weightless serum can be every two days–both morning and evening–without disrupting one’s styling choices.
- *Hair Rituel Revitalizing Shampoo
- *Hair Rituel Restructuring Conditioner
- *Hair Rituel Precious Hair Care Oil (also available at Neiman Marcus)
- Madewell Bonnie Stripe Tee (upper image)
- *Sappho New Paradigm Essential Foundation in Jennifer
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Touche Sun Glow Bronzing Gel Powder
- *Ranavat Jasmine Hydrating Tonique
- *Natasha Denona Duo Chrome Top Coat in Brown/Mauve Purple
- *By Terry Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara
- *Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Plump X Lipstick in Voulez Vous (upper image)
- Sisley-Paris Phyto-Twist Lip Balm in #10 Sugar (bottom image)
- …&Other Stories Dot Print Silk Blouse (bottom image)