|Above: Happy New Year from Jethro and me!|
|Above: Favorites for January 2014 through June 2014.|
|Above: Favorites for July 2014 through December 2014.|
|Above: Timeless classics…integral parts of my routine.|
- TF Cream Eyeshadow in Spice…review HERE
- Gorgeous Prism Powder in Summer…review HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Pen…review HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2…review HERE
- Tom Ford Nude Vanille…review HERE
- Gucci Whisper Lipstick…review HERE
- Probelle Touch and Grow Nail Hardener…review HERE
- Surratt Expressioniste Eye Brow Baton…review HERE
- By Terry Brow Mascara #4…review HERE
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara…review HERE
- Kate Somerville Eczema Therapy Cream…review HERE
- By Terry Velvet Rouge Lady Bare…review HERE
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow…review HERE
- Lift Lab Lift + Perfect…review HERE
- Jouer Chiffon Cream Eyeshadow…review HERE
- Omorovicza Blue Diamond Resurfacing Peel…review HERE
- Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Oleo Pact Foundation…review HERE
- Koh Gen Do Spa Water (review HERE)…have used this nonstop for well over two years…it is my daily cleanser each morning! It has a gentle effect on sensitive skin while powerfully removing all traces of dirt and make up. The large pump version is an excellent value because I just keep refilling it…it has a permanent place on my sink. I hope it is NEVER discontinued!
Bottom Line: Thank you so much for watching this video…especially since it was such a time investment ; ) I truly hope you enjoyed the discussion and I welcome your questions and comments…what are some of YOUR favorites of 2014?
Eye look tutorial the works as well as details on some new beauty discoveries…any requests for 2015?
Thanks for being such marvelous readers and friends…your support is something I truly treasure. Comment and email responses in the works!
–The Beauty Professor