|Beauty selects from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Still in Stock: My Final Beauty and Style Picks from the Nordstrom Sale
|Sunlit Nordstrom Beauty.
// THE BEAUTY ETC. //
|Voluspa Vermeil Set of 5 Mini Tin Candles
|Voluspa Saijo Persimmon Candle
|Sisley All Eyes on Sisley Set
|Sisley-Paris Le Phyto-Gloss.
|Swatches of the Sisley-Paris Le Phyto-Gloss in direct sunlight.
|Anniversary Sale sets from Charlotte Tilbury…if skincare is your penchant, the Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Skin Secrets Set(center of image) is a must. The Magic Elixir is every bit as good as the name suggests.
|Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set and Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set.
Charlotte Tilbury x Nordstrom
|Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets in direct sunlight.
|Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Setin direct sunlight….bottom shade is Golden Eclipse and middle shade is Star Gold.
|Sunlit Charlotte Tilbury…these rose gold tones are a sight to behold, no?
|The NuFACE Fix, pictured with a Dagne Dover pouch.
|MAC Powder Kiss Liquid Lip Color
|Swatches of the MAC Powder Kiss Liquid Lip Colorin direct sunlight.
|MAC Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eyeshadow
|Swatches of the MAC Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eyeshadow.
|MAC Studio Face and Body Foundationin C4.
|Guerlain Abeille Royale Anti-Aging Radiance Rituel Set
In terms of clothes, here are three fresh ensemble recommendations in action…
|A top with a twist.
|It’s been band tee central over here since mid-March…can anyone else relate?
|As dressed up as I’m getting these days.
|Lips, via the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set.
// FIVE THINGS NOT PICTURED (BUT STILL LOVED) //
- Dior Sostellaire Sunglasses: I purchased these during early access and am wearing them constantly; lightweight and unmitigatedly classic, I feel like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s each time I put them on.
- Exfolikate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash: I am on my third tube of this gentle yet effective face wash…it cleanses without stripping and leaves my skin feeling balanced. Love it.
- Tom Ford Black Orchid & Ombre Leather Travel Size EDP: I am partial to travel sized fragrances as it’s rare for me to finish a full bottle of anything. Both of these juices smell divine. They work well for a his and her gift situation or, in my case, self-gift situation.
- ghd Black Platinum 1-Inch Styler: I’ve had my ghd 1-inch straightener for 7+ years and it’s still going strong…it leaves hair silky, soft and straight while mitigating heat damage with every pass. Anytime anyone asks me for a recommendation for a hot tool, I always suggest ghd as my experience has been stellar.
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil and Lip Color: I adore this body oil year round; it nourishing, glow-inducing and its fragrance is reminiscent of a relaxing vacation (yes, please). Also, the bright lip is just as mood lifting.
|Eye look via Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set
Bottom Line Picks from the Nordstrom Sale:
Good things ahead, including two foundation-centric stories, a fresh video and a host of new fall product procurements…cannot wait to share.
Stay strong, take good care, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor