|Beauty selects from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale|
|Sunlit Nordstrom Beauty.|
|Voluspa Vermeil Set of 5 Mini Tin Candles|
|Voluspa Saijo Persimmon Candle|
|Sisley All Eyes on Sisley Set|
|Sisley-Paris Le Phyto-Gloss.|
|Swatches of the Sisley-Paris Le Phyto-Gloss in direct sunlight.|
|Anniversary Sale sets from Charlotte Tilbury…if skincare is your penchant, the Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Skin Secrets Set (center of image) is a must. The Magic Elixir is every bit as good as the name suggests.|
|Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set and Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set.|
|Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set in direct sunlight….bottom shade is Golden Eclipse and middle shade is Star Gold.|
|Sunlit Charlotte Tilbury…these rose gold tones are a sight to behold, no?|
|The NuFACE Fix, pictured with a Dagne Dover pouch.|
|MAC Powder Kiss Liquid Lip Color|
|Swatches of the MAC Powder Kiss Liquid Lip Color in direct sunlight.|
|MAC Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eyeshadow|
|Swatches of the MAC Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eyeshadow.|
|MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation in C4.|
|Guerlain Abeille Royale Anti-Aging Radiance Rituel Set|
|A top with a twist.|
|It’s been band tee central over here since mid-March…can anyone else relate?|
|As dressed up as I’m getting these days.|
|Lips, via the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set.|
- Dior Sostellaire Sunglasses: I purchased these during early access and am wearing them constantly; lightweight and unmitigatedly classic, I feel like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s each time I put them on.
- Exfolikate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash: I am on my third tube of this gentle yet effective face wash…it cleanses without stripping and leaves my skin feeling balanced. Love it.
- Tom Ford Black Orchid & Ombre Leather Travel Size EDP: I am partial to travel sized fragrances as it’s rare for me to finish a full bottle of anything. Both of these juices smell divine and work well for a his and her gift situation or, in my case, self-gift situation.
- ghd Black Platinum 1-Inch Styler: I’ve had my ghd 1-inch straightener for 7+ years and it’s still going strong…it leaves hair silky, soft and straight while mitigating heat damage with every pass. Anytime anyone asks me for a recommendation for a hot tool, I always suggest ghd as my experience has been stellar.
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil and Lip Color: I adore this body oil year round; it nourishing, glow-inducing and its fragrance is reminiscent of a relaxing vacation (yes, please) and the bright lip is just as mood lifting.
|Eye look via Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set|
Everything from the Anniversary Sale goes back to full price on 8/30 and products continue to get restocked daily so keep checking for your favorites this month.
Good things ahead, including two foundation-centric stories, a fresh video and a host of new fall product procurements…cannot wait to share.
Stay strong, take good care, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor