|Above: Tom Ford Matte Lip Color in First Time…available again…this time, at Nordstrom!|
|Above: Tom Ford First Time, resplendent in the sunshine.|
|Above: So glad I purchased a back up of First Time in October…it allowed me to share photos of the bullet in pristine condition give you the best view possible.|
|Above: A swatch of First Time in direct sunlight…a single swipe yeilds immense color payoff.|
|Above: First Time, alone on the lips.|
|Above: Tom Ford First Time and Spanish Pink…sisters, not twins.|
|Above: Swatches of First Time and Spanish Pink in direct sunlight.|
|Above: First Time, Spanish Pink and NARS Audacious Lip Color in Julie…cousins, not triplets.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight…TF First Time is more matte and color fast than TF Spanish Pink and is slightly lighter and less pink than NARS Audacious in Julie.|
|Above: Peachy pink nudes from Tom Ford and NARS…all of them get a lot of consistent wear.|
- Tom Ford Blush Nude (reviewed HERE): Much lighter and more beige than First Time.
- Tom Ford Nude Vanille (reviewed HERE): Lighter and peachier than First Time.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Raquel (reviewed HERE): Leans more beige and slightly deeper than First Time.
- Tom Ford Spanish Pink (reviewed HERE): Similar in tone but has more shine and can oxidize to a more “electric” coral pink, depending on one’s chemistry.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Julie (reviewed HERE): Slightly brighter and pinker than First Time.
- Tom Ford Pink Dusk (reviewed HERE): Cooler and more more pink than First Time.
|Above: The lineup.|
|Above: Swatches of some of my favorite peachy, pinky nudes in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Favorite neutral products for a warm, peachy pink canvas.|
- By Terry Cellularose Moisturizing CC Cream in Beige (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE)
- NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia (reviewed HERE)
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in 30 Prune (reviewed HERE)
- Serge Lutens Compact Foundation Powder in O40 (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Matte Lip Color in First Time (reviewed HERE)
–The Beauty Professor