|Happy Valentine’s Day from Jethro + me.|
|Skincare on the go.|
- *PIXI by Petra Makeup Fixing Mist (reviewed HERE)
- *Physician’s Formula Argan Wear Argan Oil Primer: This ultra light mist can be used as a weightless primer and mid-day touch up. Oh…and it smells divine!
- *Arcona Eye Dew (reviewed HERE)
- *Radical Skincare Radical Perfection Fluid (reviewed HERE)
- *SK-II Mid-Day Essence (reviewed HERE)
- *Tatcha LUMINOUS Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum: The latest from Tatcha, this moisturizing eye cream offers radiance without visible shimmer, perfecting the delicate eye area with every application.
|Toss one in your handbag!|
|It’s like having a spa at home.|
- *Juara Radiance Enzyme Scrub: Harnessing the power of natural fruit enzymes, this lush facial polish buffs away dull and dry skin, leaving healthy, fresh and balanced skin in its wake.
- *Omorovicza Gold Flash Firming Serum (reviewed HERE)
- Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- *African Botanics Fleurs d’Afrique Oil: A fresh launch from the gorgeous African Botanics line, this stunning oil is brimming with nutrients for hydrated and glowing skin. This incredible formula will be launching on Net-A-Porter on March 7th!
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold: The ultimate in luxury, this brand new formula employs pure gold and an impressive cocktail of anti-aging ingredients for a brighter, more even complexion and the diminishing of fine lines…I’ve been using this daily for the past week and am over the moon at the results. Splurge? Perhaps. Worth it? Absolutely,
|Cleansing, exfoliation and anti-aging…under control.|
|Hair care, nails + fragrance.|
- *Edward Bess Hair Hero (reviewed HERE)
- *Gloss Moderne Luxury Vegan Collection (line reviewed HERE)
- *Bulgari Eau Parfumee AuThé Rouge: Rich tea and fig notes give this fragrance a fresh yet grounded energy that is sophisticated and unique.
- *Maison Margiela Replica Lipstick On (currently qualifies for Sephora Beauty Insider Triple Points + reviewed HERE)
- *Satori (brand reviewed HERE): This natural perfume oil (in a perfectly portable size) captures the warmth of vanilla and sandalwood and couples with the juicy essence of yuzu and ginger…so good.
- *Smith & Cult Gay Ponies Dancing in the Snow (formula reviewed HERE)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat: Completely entrancing on every level, this new launch from the MFK line is divine…sweet, earthy and utterly opulent, I have been wearing it daily.
- Byredo Mojave Ghost (reviewed HERE)
|The Gloss Moderne Luxury Collection.|
|It’s all in the details.|
|All about eyes.|
- *Viseart Matte 01 Palette: Already a cult favorite, this palette of matte neutrals is perfect for those who don’t prefer to work with shimmer.
- Tom Ford Disco Dust (reviewed HERE)
- Natasha Denona Palette #5: Richly pigmented and incredibly velvety, this collection of warm neutrals and royal violets makes for a resplendent look on eyes of all colors! Sign up for Natasha Denona Early Access to get your palette!
- *Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes (all shades swatched + reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette Dolce Vita (reviewed HERE)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Eye Color (reviewed HERE)
- *IT Cosmetics Super Hero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara: I am wildly impressed by this new mascara from IT Cosmetics…the name says it all…volumizing and lengthening in one coat…and the reviews are incredible!
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *Tom Ford Cream Eye Shadow Opale (formula reviewed HERE)
|A closeup of the elusive Natasha Denona Palette #5.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Tom Ford Opale makes for a beautiful netural eye base shade, a blending color or even a gentle highlighter…so stunning.|
|Foundations for one and all.|
- *Hylamide Transparent Photography Solution (reviewed HERE)
- *TEMPTU Air (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- *Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- *Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Silky Moist Powder (reviewed HERE)
- *Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- Lancome Teint Idole Foundation Stick (reviewed HERE)
|I, for one, cannot get enough base.|
|Bronzer + Contour.|
- Tom Ford Illuminating Duo in Moodlight (reviewed HERE)
- *Rodial Contour Powder (reviewed HERE)
- Orlane Bronzer #23: I am loving the new bronzer from the Orlane line…this silky powder is finely milled and #23 is neutral enough to double as a contour without looking too brown or ashy; it’s a new staple in my handbag.
- *Lune + Aster Moonrise Glow + Contour Bronzing Palette: Exclusive to Blue Mercury, this marvelous palette features a light bronzer and shimmering pale gold highlighter for adding depth, warmth and glow to the face in a matter of seconds. Truly genius.
|The Orlane Bronzer #23.|
|Swatches of all bronzers in direct sunlight.|
|Blush and illumination team.|
- Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere in Brilliant (reviewed HERE)
- Girlactik Face Glimmer in 14K: Now in a brand new shade, this creamy liquid highlighter imparts a gorgeous gleam without obvious shimmer…it effortlessly blends with one’s canvas for a second-skin, lit-from-within effect.
- Vintage by Jessica Leibeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter in Rose Gold (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Strobe Powder in Euphoric (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush in #01 Platonic Blonde (reviewed HERE)
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Plum Glow (reviewed HERE)
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A highlighter for every preference.|
|Lip color galore.|
- Tom Ford Spring/Summer 16 Lip Color: Fully embodying the toned-down neutrals of the 1960’s, this shiny, pale nude beige looks amazing over lip liner.
- *GlossiGirl Pushover (mentioned HERE)…one of the most perfect pinky nudes I’ve encountered to date, this formula is lush, pigmented and vegan.
- Christian Louboutin Lip Definer in Nats (reviewed HERE)
- *Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Lip and Tuck in Golden Nectar: Hydrating and volumizing without the slightest bit of tingle, this radiant gloss gives lips their best chance to shine. I like wearing it as a priming base and following with lip liner and lipstick for a delightfully full and moisturized pout.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Between the Sheets (reviewed HERE)
- *Gorgeous Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Mocha: Shiny and pigmented without being sticky, this neutral hue looks lovely on a spectrum on skin tones.
- *Burberry Kisses Lip Color in Garnet (reviewed HERE and worn below)
- *IT Cosmetics Blurred Lines in Je Ne Sais Quoi: A perfectly perky pink in a lip smoothing formula that feels amazing, Je Ne Sais Quoi is a must.
- *By Terry Gold Jewel Lip Palette (currently 40% off + reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley Phyto Lip Twist in Berry (reviewed HERE)
- *Smith & Cult Lip Gloss in One Word Chorus (formula reviewed HERE)…a color saturated “my lips but better ” that is neutral, luxe and universally flattering.
- *Girlactik Matte Lip Paint in Sweet: Intensely pigmented and exceptionally long lasting, this praise-worthy matte lip formula now comes in the neutral mid-toned pink shade, Sweet,” which offers a beautiful depth for most skin tones.
|Smith + Cult One Word Chorus…richly pigmented and ever so shiny.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A swatch of Girlactik’s latest Matte Lip Paint…Sweet.|
|Lips for days.|
- Ash Dean Camo Wedge Sneaker: I picked these camo gems up on a whim and love their hidden wedge and unique color combination. Entirely comfortable, I am treating them like a neutral (like leopard) and wearing them with everything. Highly recommended!
- *Saint Laurent Paris Cosmetics Bag (reviewed HERE…more affordable option HERE)
- *Mujjo 80 Degree iPhone 6 Case (alternate shade reviewed HERE)…sleek and durable, this brilliant phone case features a diagonal slot for easy card carrying. It’s all one needs in a phone case!
|Ash Dean Camo Tennies.|
|Tiny touches make all the difference.|
|By the way, it’s currently 80 degrees in CA…unereal.|