- Beauty Blenders…the black shade looks so chic and I use this wonder sponge daily so I picked up two.
- SK-II Mid-Day Essence (reviewed HERE)…always in my purse, this consistently refreshes my skin and brightens my complexion.
- Sephora Cotton Pads…I have tried a myriad of cotton pads over the years and consistently come back to this version, time and again…soft and absorbent, these pads are great for toner and I appreciate that they do not leave white lint behind. I’ve probably purchased well over 100 packs in the last decade!
|A swatch of the YSL BB Cream in Medium in direct sunlight.|
|Burberry Blush Nude Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Milky Pastel (top) and Milky Plum (botton).|
|Swatches of Milky Pastel and Milky Plum in direct sunlight.|
|A swatch of Burberry Full Kisses in English Rose.|
- YSL Top Secrets All in One BB Cream Skintone Corrector in Medium as a smoothing, skin-evening base, SPF-sporting base.
- *Surratt Beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation #5 (reviewed HERE): I cannot get enough of this foundation formula…truly a dream.
- By Terry Sun Designer Palette #2 Light and Tan Vibes for bronzer, blush and highlight (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Nude Blush #12: I concentrated the satin-finish rose bronze shade all over my lid and blended the cream beige shade up to my brow bone.
- Hourglass Panoramic Lip Liner in Eden (reviewed HERE) as a subtle nude outline for the Burberry lip.
- Burberry Full Kisses in English Rose: Two coats for creamy, ultra-hydrated lips.
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (reviewed HERE)…this mascara has yet to disappoint!
- Equipment Slim Signature Blouse…my perennial go-to…no suprise here!
- Levi’s 501 Denim Cutoffs…these are cut perfectly for my taste; not too long, not to short, not too wide, not too tight…simply brilliant.
- Miz Mooz Cali Angel Cuff Sandal: These sandals are unique and comfortable…with a little wood heel and interesting ankle cuff accent, they look just as reasonable with shorts as they do with jeans and skirts. Lovig the Miz Mooz brand as of late!
- Dior Chicago 2 Strauss Aviators: These were indeed a splurge but I have no regrets…from the sturdy frame to the delicate crystal accents (on the sides…close up of these sunnies soon) the slightly oversized aviator shape is destined to become a modern classic.
|Burberry on the eyes!|