|Selections from the SUQQU Summer 2016 Collection.|
|Swatches of EX-31 Gyoukou in direct sunlight.|
|Swatch in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of EX-20 Hyaku Daidai in direct sunlight…one pass imparts immense color payoff.|
|Swatch in direct sunlight.|
|The full look.|
- *Mila Moursi Revitalizing and Beautifying Body Oil (reviewed HERE): My mom and I absolutely love this oil (we’re both on bottle #2) and use it post-shower to intensely hydrate. It absorbs instantly and adds a soft gleam that makes skin look healthy and supple.
- *NUXE Nuxuriance Ultra Eye and Lip Contour: I am quite impressed with this light cream; tapped along my oribital area and the contour of my mouth, I have noted that fine lines are diminished and immese moisture abounds!
- YSL Top Secrets All in One BB Cream Skintone Corrector in Medium (reviewed HERE): I’ve been using this skin pefector as a primer and find that it helps to provide an extremely smooth canvas for the makeup that follows. All the positive reviews on this formula make perfect sense to me now.
- *Surratt Beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation #5 (reviewed HERE): Still one of my favorite product launches of the year, this foundation is tremendous…potent yet invisible coverage and an extremely long lasting finish, I cannot recommend it enough.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Beige (reviewed HERE): I’ve had this particular concealer for well over two years and find that it brightens the undereyes so masterfully that I rarely reach for anything else.
- *Jenny Patinkin Domed Multi-Blender Brush (reviewed HERE): A concealer’s best friend, this brush blends cream products into the skin with such aptitude…I have multiple stashed all over my house!
- Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed: Initially captivated by the breathtaking packaging, I am happy to report that the powder itself is marvelous. Bronzed is a buildable warm tan that will compliment light and medium skin tones.
- *Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush (reviewed HERE): I use this brush for bronzer more than anything and love how well it distributes powder formulas.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Luminizing Face Enhancer #15 Golden Apricot (also available at CdPB and reviewed HERE): Ever so opulent, this highlighter has been on constant rotation in my routine. It imparts a warm and ethereal light, unmatched by the other highlighters in my vast collection.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush: Surratt Beauty makes some of most luxurious (and supremely soft) brushes on the market and this particular version works so well with powder highlighter formulas.
- *IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (reviewed HERE): Currently on tube #3…enough said.
- RMS Nail Luminizer (reviewed HERE): A constant go-to (I am wearing it now as I type this), this pearly polish brightens nails for a clean finish.
- YSL Black Opium: This is a sweet and dreamy juice…musk, vanilla and black coffee blend with white florals for a fresh take on a timeless classic.
|The RMS Nail Luminizer makes for a clean and polished nail in seconds.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|I used the orange shade as a base, applied the brown in the crease, blended the cream shade to my brown bones and tapped the gold tone into the center of my upper eye lid. I also swept a mix of gold and orange along my lower lash line for continuity.|