|The Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream Foundation in O 40.|
- I 10 Very Light Ivory: @N 10
- WB 20 Light Warm Beige: @N/NW15-20
- BF20 Light Buff: @N/NC 15-20
- B 10 Very Light Beige: @N/NW 10
- B 20 Light Beige: @N/NW 20
- B 30 Medium Beige: @N/NW 25
- O 10 Very Light Ochre: @N/NC 10
- O 20 Light Ochre: @N/NC 15
- O 30 Medium Ochre: @N/NC 20-25
- O 40 Medium Deep Ochre: @N/NC 25-27 **My current match
- O 50 Deep Ochre: @N/NC 30-35
- O 60 Very Deep Ochre: @N/NC 40-45
|The three “standalone” shades in terms of undertone–Ivory, Warm Beige and Buff in outdoor sunlight.|
|The three “standalone” shades in terms of undertone–Ivory, Warm Beige and Buff in outdoor shade.|
|The Beige shades in outdoor sunlight (**missing B 10).|
|The Beige shades in outdoor shade.|
|The Ochre shades in outdoor sunlight.|
|The Ochre shades in outdoor shade.|
|A comparison of all “20” shades side by side to illustrate undertone differences.|
|Undertone differences in outdoor shade.|
|CdPB Modern Era and Golden Age.|
|Swatches of Modern Era.|
|Golden Age (also reviewed HERE and HERE).|
|Modern Era and Golden Age side by side.|
|CdPB Luminizing Face Enhancer in #16 Almond.|
|A swatch of #16 in direct sunlight.|
|Blue Notes and Smoke Stream.|
|Blue Notes and Smoke Stream swatched in direct sunlight.|
|CdPB Radiant Liquid Rouge.|
- 11 Lingerie: A creamy peachy pink–perfect for creating a muted nude lip when worn alone and glorious over pink lipstick (like *Charlotte Tilbury Liv It Up–reviewed HERE).
- 12 Chenille: **Not pictured but I did swatch it in-store and it is a lovely and opaque medium rose beige.
- 13 Flushed: A medium berry nude with a satin finish.
- 14 Sequin: Also a favorite, this is a brighter pinky peach with a satin finish. I love mixing it with #11 Lingerie for a rich nude lip (as worn in the images at the end of this post).
- 15 Fast Lane: A stunning violet pink–super color payoff and so flattering on cooler skin tones.
- 16 Deco: A medium coral with the least amount of pigmentation on my lips–while very pretty, this particular shade feels more like a gloss than a liquid lipstick on my lips.
- 17 Bugatti Red: Intense warm red with outrageous shine.
- 18 Lempinka Red: Bold classic neutral red…the color saturated nature of this shade is otherworldly!
|Swatches in direct sunlight. Each swatch reflects a single pass of the formula, which showcases the excellent color payoff.|