|September is upon us!|
- SISLEŸA Essential Skin Care Lotion: Designed to heighten the results of the skincare to follow, consider this a post-cleansing warm up.
- SISLEŸA L’Integral Anti-Age: Opulently potent, this cream is a lesson on how to masterfully target all elements of aging—from genetic to environmental to behavioral—in a single product.
- SISLEŸA Eye & Lip Contour Cream: Special topics (like lips and eyes) deserve a mini lecture and this rich cream masterfully covers all the bases (e.g., dryness, fine lines and dark circles).
- The Neck Cream: This new release is a study in strategic results for the sensitive neck and jawline.
- Restorative Fluid Body Cream: Much like a cumulative final exam, this lush cream is a befitting last step in the skincare routine, delivering essential moisture to the entire body.
|Full-sized skincare pentad.|
Essential active ingredients (Marshmallow extract, Padina pavonica, Phytosqualane and Gingko biloba) help moisturize and nourish the skin. Renowned anti-aging active ingredients from the Sisleÿa range (White Willow, Alkekengi Calyx, Padina pavonica, Gingko biloba) help support radiant, youthful skin.
Immediately, the skin is replumped, radiant and better prepared to benefit from other daily skin care products.
After 4 weeks, signs of aging are reduced and skin appears visibly younger.
- Marshmallow extract: moisturizes the skin by delivering molecules able to retain water
- Padina pavonica extract: reinforces the hydric layer of the dermis by boosting the synthesis of GAGs
- Phytosqualane: moisturizes and nourishes by delivering lipids that are structurally similar to those found in the skin
- Ginkgo biloba extract: helps tone the skin, anti-oxidant
- Alkekengi Calyx extract: helps protect the skin, thanks to its anti-free radical action
- White Willow extract: helps protect the dermis fibers thanks to its anti-collagenase and anti-elastase properties
- Matricaria (German chamomile): softens, soothes
- Rose: freshens, softens
- Licorice: softens, soothes
- Padina Pavonica: stimulates the synthesis of glycoaminoglycans
- Vitamin E Acetate: anti-oxidant
- Orange Blossom: tones
- Provitamin B5: softens and maintains the moisture level of the epidermis
|The neck is under control.|
|The complete look.|
- *Sisley-Paris Double Tenseur (reviewed HERE): Available soon, this primer smoothes, firms, lifts, brightens and tightens skin prior to makeup application and can be used atop makeup as a mid-day touch up to revitalize skin.
- *The NEW Sisleÿa Le Teint in Almond: This foundation just made its debut; brimming with skincare benefits and boasting extremely natural looking medium coverage, this formula is exquisite. I will be sharing swatches of every shade very soon!
- *Sisley-Paris Sun Glow Bronzing Powder Gel-Powder (reviewed HERE): It may look like a powder but this bronzer feels like a creamy gel once it makes contact with teh skin; excellent to contour and shape the face, the neutral tan is ultra-flattering.
- *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee Highlighting Blush (reviewed HERE): One part light bronzer, one part subtle luminizer, this powder is just as gorgeous on the face as it is in the compact.
- *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee Rose Higlighting Blush (reviewed HERE): A pale pink version of the original (above) for fair skin tones, I use this as a muted yet radiant blush on the apples of my cheeks; its brightening powers are significant.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-4 Ombres Eyeshadow Palette in Dream (reviewed HERE): A devine melange of
- *Sisley-Paris So Curl Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats are all that is necessary for full, fluttery and curvaceous lashes.
- *Sisley-Paris Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in Petal (reviewed HERE): A luscious rosy nude, this lipstick imparts magnificent hydration while being delightfully color-saturated.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Lip Twist in #10 Sugar (reviewed HERE): Always in my purse, this baby pink is packed with pigment and shine and can be applied with ease, even without a mirror.
- Black silk shirt by Equipment France
- Choker by Elizabeth and James (also worn HERE)
|This perfect complexion pair is coming up soon!|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|*Sisley-Paris Lipstick in Petal alone on the lips.|
|Wearing *Sisley-Paris Phyto Lip Twist in #10 Sugar alone on the lips.|
|*Sisley-Paris Dream Palette on the eyes.|
|Wearing Sugar on the lips.|