|QVC beauty favorites.|
|Held at E.P. + L.P. in West Hollywood, the event featured two floors of beauty in which to indulge.|
|Ready to explore.|
|With lovely friend and Hourglass Founder Carisa Janes.|
|The rooftop deck, which was converted into a live soundstage. Shawn Killinger and Josie Maran in the mist of their shoot.|
|With Mally Beauty creator Mally Roncal…what a warm and delightful spirit!|
|From L-R: Shalice Noel, Samantha Wennerstrom, Allure Senior Beauty Editor Jessica Chia, Nikki DeRoest, directly after shooting our beauty panel discussion for BeautyIQ.|
// THE PRODUCTS //
|Beauty finds from QVC.|
- *IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact in Medium Tan (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): With buildable coverage and skincare serum benefits, this creamy foundation smooths onto skin, blurring fine lines for a bouncy, radiant finish. Excellent for “no-makeup makeup” days and fancy evenings out alike, this base plays well with all skin types…both my mom and I love it and I am wearing Medium Tan as I type this story!
- *Mally Beauty Soft Focus Highlight to Lowlight Trio: A trio of luminous powders that imparts glow and dimension on the face, this genius compact creates a customized play on light and shadows. The fluffy end of the accompanying dual sided brush blends the powders to a seamless finish while the smaller side allows for precision application.
- *Edward Bess Threads of Silk Multi-Use Powder in Ciao (reviewed HERE): Just as gorgeous on the face as in the compact, this versatile powder beautifies in seconds. For radiance and a natural flush, swirl your brush into the woven shades and enjoy the effect.
- *Christopher Buckle Power Lock Makeup Setting Spray: Like a liquid powder, this finishing spray sets makeup for a indelible result and can also be used throughout the day to refresh and revitalize skin on contact.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- *IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (reviewed HERE): I am on tube #4 of this gloriously volumizing mascara; it builds lush length in seconds and lasts for hours, even for contact lens wearers like me.
- *TARTE Maneater Voluptuous Mascara: This rich formula is a recent discovery; two coats creates a lovely set of lashes that resist flaking and smudging.
- *Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick in Have Paris (reviewed HERE): A classic red for all seasons, this lip color boasts sublime hydration and gorgeous color payoff.
|Lipstick Queen Have Paris in action.|
|Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick in Have Paris…a perfect red carpet red.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- *Edward Bess Precious Pearl Eye Concentrate: With a soft iridescence and potent anti-aging properties, this opulent eye cream refines, lifts and brightens the delicate skin of the orbital area.
- *Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firm X Eye with Brush: Both my mom and I cannot get over how immediately effective this clever eye treatment is; once it dries (in 2-4 minutes) all visible signs of bags, under eye hollows and fine lines miraculously (albeit temporary) disappear. The formula acts as a tightening and smoothing veil and wears well all day. This must be tried to be believed.
- *Vita Liberata Body Blur: A little of this transformational cream goes a long way; tinted a sheer and warm golden tan, it evens out skin tone on arms, legs and the décolleté for a enhanced sense of confidence when wearing shorts, skirts and sleeveless numbers.
- *Nick Chavez Diva Hollywood Starlet Shine Spray: This spray conditions locks while combatting static and adding radiant shine…a veritable trifecta for an enviable mane.
|Swatches in directs sunlight.|
// TECHNOLOGY //
- *Halo Mini Phone Charger: I don’t know about you but I am constantly facing the need to charge my iPhone phone. The battery simply doesn’t last like it used to, forcing me to explore external charging options for moments when I can’t plug in (which is most of my day). The Halo Mini Charger instantly gives my phone the juice it craves while remaining ultra-light in my purse and it also comes with a built in flashlight.
- *HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer: Designed to printout images directly from your cell phone (via bluetooth), this the gadget you didn’t realize you wanted. I can’t get over how effortless the set up was (from app download to printout, two minutes max) and love how easily one’s snaps can be converted into a tangible keepsake.
|A photo from the Sprocket..it’s quick, quiet and astonishingly high-performance.|