With an emphasis on even skin, neutral cheeks and glowing bronze eyes, this makeup look took me less than 10 minutes to create.
|Face + Base.|
- *Surratt Surreal Real Skin Foundation #6 (swatched and reviewed HERE): Applied with the built in brush with a final buff of a Beauty Blender, this foundation ranks amongst my top three for its buildable coverage, natural skin finish and immense lasting power.
- By Terry Sun Designer #2 (swatched and reviewed HERE): At this point, I’ve just started my second palette…soft matte bronzing options and glowing pink blush, this is one of the most versatile face options on the planet.
- *Sisley-Paris Concealer #2 (swatched and reviewed HERE): A touch under my eyes hides all of the signs of my travel sleep deprivation.
- Gucci Satin Matte Powder Foundation #080 (swatched and reviewed HERE): This has been my touch up powder go-to for awhile now; smooth and nearly invisible, it perfects the skin instantly.
- Dior Five Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Attract: This stunning palette features three warm bronze shades, a glowing pale pink and a rich bright pink for the warm and rosy eye I love to create. The shadows are finely milled and pigmented and perform well without creasing. Although it’s currently LE, I believe it will be launching at Nordstrom and Sephora soon. Also, you can also pick up the eyeshadow at the Christian Dior Flagship store in Dallas at 214/520-6494 and ask for Christian Iles…he’s an incredible resource and the store ships for free in the US!)
- Dior Diorfusion Mono Eyeshadow in Meteore: A resplendent champagne brown, this long lasting cream eyeshadow builds beautifully and imparts the most delicate glow. Beautiful worn alone or with other products, it’s truly a gem worth adding to one’s neutral eye product collection.
- Gucci Impact Long Wear Eye Pencil in Black (reviewed HERE): My favorite for the waterline, I simply cannot get enough.
- Dior Diorshow Pump’N’Volume Mascara: Intriguing on every level, this new mascara boasts a squeezable tube that allows one to dispense the perfect amount of mascara on the brush with a simple pinch, thereby reducing the mascara’s chance of drying out from too many pumps. Genius! I’ve loved the Diorshow formula for years and this installment is no exception; in two coats, my lashes are massively volumized and lengthened.
|With Christian Iles at the Dior Flagship Store in Highland Park Village, Dallas TX.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The full eye look.|
|Dior Attract swatches.|
- *Nurse Jamie NuLips: Emollient and nourishing, this luxe lip treatment gently adds moisture, volume and a delicate glow to one’s pout; I’ve been using it day and night and love how it volumizes and hydrates with each application.
- Dior Addict Lacquer Stick in #550 Tease: This new launch features an ultra shiny formula and sublime color payoff for a creamy and lush lip. Tease is a neutral pink with plenty of pop…I am confident it would flatter a spectrum of skin tones.
|Dior Lip Tattoo.|
|Swatches of the Dior Lip Tattoo.|
|Swatches of the Dior Lip Tattoo.|
|The kind Ronald Brown…a security guard at the Crescent; happy to include him in this pic!|
- Equipment France Striped Blouse: Clean and classic, this is the epitome of easy dressing.
- Rag & Bone O Ring Dive Capri Jean: I found these jeans (on sale!) at the Rag & Bone store in Highland Park Village. With a comfortable and flattering high waist and unique zipper details at the ankles, this particular pair has me excited about skinny jeans again!
- Paul Green Peep Toe Sandal: One of my go-to’s for years, this neutral pair of heels is infinitely wearable and well worth the investment.
- Vintage Cartier scarf: This utilitarian accessory works well as a belt, a hair accent…in black and gold, it match absolutely everything.