|Wearing both the *Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Foundation and Hourglass Confession Lip Color.|
|The full lineup for the look.|
|Hair + Skin.|
- *La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Pearl Infusion (reviewed HERE): This potent skincare serum works below the surface to visibly brighten and smooth the skin for a younger looking canvas over time. I love how well it functions with the subsequent layers that I put on my face!
- *Le Metier de Beaute Longevity Creme (reviewed HERE): As mentioned in previous posts, I am on my second jar of this anti-aging cream; it has all but resurfaced my skin, making my complexion healthier and more translucent looking with every application. It also hydrates, thereby standing in as my daily moisturizer.
- TATCHA Dewy Skin Mist (reviewed HERE): A spritz on my skin primes my face for the makeup to come and also can be used throughout the day to deliver a covet-worthy glow.
- *Rock & Ruddle Large Leopard Print Mixed Bristle Hairbrush: Boasting hair-friendly boar bristles, this well-crafted brush is luxurious yet affordable and makes my hair shiny detangled.
- Byredo Oliver Peoples (reviewed HERE): Spicy yet fresh with sultry notes of cedar and musk, this fragrance is unforgettably gorgeous.
|*Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation|
|Swatches of four of the twenty *Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation shades in direct sunlight. Currently, Dusk is my best match for my NC 27-30 summer skin.|
|Face + Cheeks.|
- *Rouge Bunny Rouge Shadow Play Contouring Liquid: This brand new release has a genius sponge tip applicator to sweep the sheer (it’s swatched heavily below) true brown contour fluid along the face and blend with ease. It a contour-phobic’s dream contour!
- *Bobbi Brown Instant Full Coverage Concealer in Natural: Intense coverage in seconds, this concealer masterfully hides imperfections while still allowing skin to look fresh, healthy and crease-free. I applied a bit along my lower eye region to brighten everything up.
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Diffused Bronze Light (reviewed HERE): Applied along the hollows of my cheeks and the perimeters of my face to warm things up and add definition–I used my trusty *Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush (reviewed HERE).
- *Chantecaille Cheek Gelee Cream Blush in Happy (reviewed HERE): Just a drop, blended out on the apples of my cheeks creates a subtle yet flattering flush…still one of my favorites after a few years.
- *Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in Sunrise Glow: Applied with my *Surratt Artistique Highlight Brush, this incandescent illuminator a finely-milled and beautifully glowing pink champagne hue. I swept it along the high points of my face (e.g., upper cheek bones, brow bones and down the bridge of the nose) for a lit-from-within look.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A brilliant cheek quartet.|
|Eyes and lips.|
- A few months ago, I wrote about the Dior Attract Eyeshadow palette (HERE); it wasn’t readily available at that point but I am happy to report that it now is in stock (albeit limited edition) at Bloomingdales! This gorgeous pentad of neutrals and pink hues harmoniously blends on the eye for a rose gold finish that is easy and alluring. I mixed all five shades in the look at the end of this story
- *Gucci Impact Eyeliner in Iconic Black (reviewed HERE): I’ve used this on my waterline for months on end…simply the best I’ve tried thus far.
- *It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for fluffy, jet black lashes…I’m on tube #3 of this wondrous formula.
- *Orlane Shining Lip Gloss in #6 Nude Mat: This cushiony, milky gloss is an exquisite peachy beige tone, offering plenty of shine and a touch of color that looks incredible over my seemingly endless collection of nude lipstick.
- *Hourglass Confession Lip Color in I Have Never (also available at Sephora, Hourglass and Liberty London): Read on for a full review as well as swatches of every shade of this new release, but one look at the full coverage, peachy pink I Have Never and I knew I would be an instant devotee. This formula is moisturizing and boasts significant lasting power and the gold refillable case is form and function exemplified.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The full eye look.|
|*Introducing the Hourglass Confession Lip Color.|
|At the Hourglass Event…shirt dress by Equipment and currently on major sale.|
|Changing out the bullets is utterly simple and waste-free.|
|The *Hourglass Confession Lip Color comes in 30 shades.|
|Applying the peachy pink No One Knows.|
|Swatched in natural daylight.|
- The First Time: Pinky beige
- I Wish: Neutral nude
- One Day: Nude Pink
- No One Knows: Peachy pink
- I Lust For: Peach beige
- I’ll Never Stop: Beige nude
- I Want: Medium rose
- I Woke Up: Dusty rose
- I’ve Never: Nude rose
- If Only: Deep Rose
- I’m Addicted: Terracotta rose
- I’ve Kissed: Pink lilac
- My Favorite: Neutral pink
- You Can Find Me: Coral pink
- I Always: Hot pink
- I Believe: Vivid pink
- I Can’t Wait:Vivid fuchsia
- I Live For: Vibrant coral
- I Desire: Vivd red orange
- I Crave: Bright red
- My Icon Is: Blue red
- Secretly: Classic red
- I Can’t Live Without: Red currant
- At Night: Brick red
- I’ve Been: Deep rose brown
- One Time: Aubergine
- When I’m With You: Deep magenta
- When I’m Alone: Dark berry
- If I Could: True plum
- I Hide My: Deep plum
|Swatched in natural daylight.|
|Thirty options for lips that tell a story.|
- Frame Cotton Tee in Marigold: Moodlifting and classic, this tee features detailed construction and an embroidered “Los Angeles”
- Frame Le Nouveau Jeans: With a higher waist, clean fit and split seam, these jeans are effortless and clever; they were a part of my original Nordstrom early access order and I found that the size 24 (I am generally between a 24 and 25 in Frame) fit perfectly.
- Adidas Stan Smith Bold Platform Sneaker: I wore my original Stan Smiths to death and was delighted to find a 1-inch platform version as a replacement; the slight height these comfortable tennis shoes afford is lovely and the comfort level and timeless appeal cannot be beat.
- Burberry 58mm Check Temple Pilot Sunglasses (reviewed HERE): Still adoring these nude-toned aviators…Burberry can do little to no wrong in my eyes!
|Effortless dressing with Frame in three steps.|
|The 1-inch platform on these Adidas are a refreshing update to a modern classic.|
|Summertime pairing by Frame and Burberry.|
- Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Microneedling Set: I’ve been intrigued by the purported efficacy of micro-needling as of late and this is the perfect way to get started with increased collagen production and glowier skin.
- T3 Featherweight Hairdryer (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze, Blush and Glow Set (reviewed HERE)
- Chanel Rouge Nude Mood Glossimer Set (Melted Honey reviewed HERE)
- Foreo Luna Mini 2 (reviewed HERE)
- Beauty Blender Air.Port.Pro Set: The two sponges come in an adorable travel pouch…yes, please.
- NARS Angel Pride Cheek Palette: So many cheek options in a single palette…NARS always hits it out of the park with it’s Anniversary Sale exclusive.
- Impressions Vanity Mirror: An incredible deal for a very versatile mirror…this particular model has great reviews.
- Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette: Three shades for a minimalist yet ethereally pretty face.
- Illuminage Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcase (reviewed HERE)
- Jouer Melon and Citronade Rose Lip Duo (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- ghd 1-inch Gold Styler (reviewed HERE)
- Burberry Fragrance and Makeup Set: An excellent foray into the brand, I love this collection of minis and full sized products in neutral hues.
- Giorgio Armani Eye Set (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Chantecaille Touch Up Essentials (reviewed HERE)
- Alterna Caviar Haircare Set (reviewed HERE)