|*Le Metier de Beaute Limited Edition Breast Cancer Kaleidoscope|
|The *Le Metier de Beaute Limited Edition Breast Cancer Kaleidoscope possesses four neutral hues which lend themselves to creativity and customization.|
It must be noted off the top that during the month of October, 30% off the proceeds from the limited-edition *Le Metier de Beaute Flash Phenomenon Face & Body Limited Edition Breast Cancer Kaleidoscope will be donated to local non-profit breast cancer organizations. Replete with four satin finish neutral hues to complement a spectrum of skin tones, this kaleidoscope is a gorgeous way to raise awareness while supporting a worthy cause.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Pearl Shimmer (top tier)
- Pinky Peach Shimmer (2nd tier)
- Duo Chrome Peachy Taupe (3rd tier)
- Rich Bronze Shimmer (bottom tier)
|The *Le Metier de Beaute Limited Edition Breast Cancer Kaleidoscope in action…details on exact shade application and technique later in the post.|
Representing the cause, the limited-edition pink packaging offers a fresh look to Le Métier de Beauté’s cult favorite Kaleidoscope kits and features a unique stacking system to house four shades that can be worn alone or blended together for an incomparable result.
Flash Phenomenon houses four metallic highlighters to create a prism of color for the face and body in an easy to carry design, which includes a mirror on the top for on-the-go touch-ups. Each hue contains a beautiful shimmering, silky-smooth glow. Layer shades together or wear them separately on the face, eyes, and body.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|*Jouer Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation and *Essential Precision Foundation Brush.|
- Alabaster: Very fair with peachy pink undertones (@N/NC/NW 10)
- Petal: Very fair with beige to peach undertones @N/NC 10-15)
- Shell: Light with cool pink undertones (@N/NW 15)
- Porcelain: Light with neutral to peach undertones (@N/NW/NC 15-20)
- Sand: Light with warm peach undertones (@N/NC 20)
- Almond: Medium with cool peach undertones (@N/NW 25)
- Fawn: Medium with neutral to golden undertones (@N/NC 25)
- Latte: Medium to tan with golden peach undertones (@N/NC 27-30) **My best match
- Caramel: Medium to tan with caramel to golden undertones (@N/NC 35-40)
- Macchiato: Tan with golden beige undertones (@N/NW 40-42)
- Bronzed: Medium to tan with neutral undertones @N/NW 30-35)
- Nutmeg: Tan with warm golden undertones (@N/NC 42-45)
- Cafe: Dark with golden red undertones (@N/NW 42-45)
- Walnut: Dark with neutral yellow to olive undertones (@N/NC 42-45)
- Cocoa: Dark with warm yellow undertones (@N/NC/NW 45-50)
- Carob: Deep with golden to auburn undertones (@N/NW 50+)
- Espresso: Deep with rich brown to golden undertones (@N/NC 50)
|Fair to Light shades.|
|Medium to Tan shades.|
|Dark to Deep shades.|
About Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation
Why It’s Special
Ingredients: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
|The *Jouer Long-Wear Creme Lip Liner comes in 14 shades in shimmer and matte finishes.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Pink Champagne Shimmer: Warm metallic pink champagne
- Bronze Shimmer: Warm metallic bronze
- Rose Shimmer: Cool metallic rose pink
- Clover Shimmer: Cool metallic deep burgundy brown
- Sienna: Warm matte sienna brow
- Fawn: Warm medium fawn
- Espresso: Cool matte espresso brown
- Aubergine: Cool matte deep eggplant
- Rosewood: Cool metallic rosy brown
- Tawny Rose: Cool matte dusty mauve
- Nude: Warm matte medium beige
- Sable: Warm matte cinnamon
- Rouge: Cool matte true red
- Petal: Cool matte rose pink
|Swatches in outdoor shade.|
|Elements of the full face.|
- *Jouer Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation in Latte…one pump for medium to full coverage, buffed into skin with a dampened Beauty Blender.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond…just a touch under my eyes to hide some of the more obvious signs of recent late nights and early mornings!
- Gucci Mono Eyeshadow in Iconic Bronze used as an impromptu bronzer on the hollows of my cheeks.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Poppy…I used my ring finger to blend a touch of this pinky peach blush into the apples of my cheeks; it imparts a flush of color with a lovely glow.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Limited Edition Breast Cancer Kaleidoscope…I applied Valor all over my lids and blended Elan up to my brow bones. I also mixed the two shades and blended them along my lower lash line for continuity.
- *Jouer Long-Wear Creme Lip Liner in Pink Champagne Shimmer…I lined my lips with this radiant natural pink for extra fullness and a luminous touch.
- Gucci Spring Rose Matte Lipstick (swatched and reviewed HERE)…just a touch to neutralize my pigmented lips.
- *Tom Ford Boys and Girls in LouLou (reviewed HERE)…this French girl pink is fast becoming a favorite.
- *By Terry Compact Expert #4 to masterfully set everything (swatched and reviewed HERE)
|*Tom Ford Boys and Girls in LouLou|
- Privacy Please Prentiss Tie Dress: This classic black dress has interesting tie deals and a button down vibe that can be dressed up or down. Although the small and medium fit fine, I sized up to a large for a roomier, more relaxed fit!
- Chloe Kingsly Sandals: I wear these sandals at least twice a week and am so glad I invested in them. They are ultra-comfortable, extremely versatile and currently on major sale. Another similar option HERE.
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-17 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.