|VIB Sale Inspiration.|
|Shop early and shop often for best selection.|
|Skincare + haircare.|
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer (reviewed HERE): Still one of my best investments to date…20% off is an excellent incentive…believe the hype.
- *Volition Oil-Control Mattifying Mist (reviewed HERE): A perfect travel companion, this indie skincare gem keeps my skin balanced, fresh and healthy looking.
- *SK-II R.N.A. Power Eye Cream (reviewed HERE): Highly-rated (read the reviews on the Sephora site), this is one of the best eye formulas on the market.
- *Tata Harper Illuminating Moisturizer (reviewed HERE): Impeccable ingredients that hydrate while imparting an gorgeous glow, this is a great way to usher green beauty into your life.
- *IGC Property Hair Strobing Glitter Spray: This intriguing, weightless formula distributes micro-fine glitter onto hair for a subtle yet eye-catching effect, just in time for the holidays.
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Nourishing Fusion Makeup in 6.25 (reviewed HERE): Lightweight and radiant, this builds to medium coverage and ranks amongst my favorite Armani formulas.
- *Surratt Beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation (reviewed HERE): Always in my top five base rotation, this foundation simply looks like really good skin…oh, and it performs like a dream.
- *Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Cream in Olive (reviewed HERE): For full coverage with a demi-matte finish, this foundation is brilliant. It wears for hours on end and Olive is a marvelous match for my NC 25-27 skin…perhaps my most seamlessly befitting match to date!
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick in Sable (reviewed HERE): A modern classic, this portable foundation features buildable coverage and a natural finish that lasts all day.
- *IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Medium Tan (reviewed HERE): An excellent CC cream for nearly invisible full coverage and immense physical SPF 50. So good.
- Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Corrector: A recent splurge (love the small jar), my mom and I both love the way it tones down redness. On good skin days, a dab or two might be all you need.
|Excellent for erasing redness, the Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Corrector can be used alone or under foundation.|
|Face, cheeks + fragrance.|
- *Becca Apres Ski Palette: With six glowing shades (from bronzer to highlighter), this chic palette accurately captures the rosy effect of icy wind on the face for a healthy and glowing flush.
- *Hourglass Illume Trio Palette: I don’t know why it took me so long to try this cream triad; with a lush, true brown bronzer, rosy coral blush and gossamer light illuminator, this palette creates ethereally pretty skin in seconds.
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE): I am on compact #3 of this particular shade. It imparts a brilliant balance of warm tan and luminous champagne hues for skin that looks blessed by the sun.
- *Vita Liberata Pressed Self Tanning Bronzing Minerals: Fascinating on every level, this bronzer actually offers long-term effects, harnessing the power of low doses of self tanner for a more committed contour. It’s genius!
- *Milk Makeup Holographic Stick in Mars (reviewed HERE): One swipe across the cheekbones bathes skin in a flattering, peachy glow…truly lovely.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Cheek Brush and *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush (reviewed HERE): These two brushes get used on my face every. single. day. Well worth the investment, they are super soft and blend powder products to a fever-pitch of perfection.
- *Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder: I am new to this radiant powder but am so happy to have discovered it! The finely milled formula is a marvelous combination of subtle illumination and sheer coverage for skin that looks touched by the tender glow of a candle.
- Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt (reviewed HERE): It’s no secret that I am utterly devoted to this particular highlighter…I am on compact #2 and use it nearly every single day. I will be picking up a backup during the sale.
- Ralph Lauren Woman: A confident floral with a woodsy dry down this sparkling fragrance is anchored by a self-assured sense of sensuality. It will resonate well with the cooler months ahead and I cannot wait to integrate it into my regular fragrance wardrobe.
- *Kevyn Aucoin Neo-Trio Palette (reviewed HERE): Portable and versatile, the sale is the right time to pick up this magnetic palette of possibility; with bronzer, blush, highlighter and setting powder, the customization potential is endless.
|Swatches of the*Becca Apres Ski Palette|
|Luxe touches from Laura Mercier, Ralph Lauren and Tom Ford.|
|*Kevyn Aucoin Neo-Trio Palette|
- *Natasha Denona Lila Palette (reviewed HERE): Breathtaking on every level, this color-saturated palette is replete with rosy and violet tones in a spectrum of satins and mattes. It is–without question–my favorite ND palette to date.
- *Becca Apres Ski Eye Lights Palette: This clever circular palette makes a befitting gift for an ardent beauty lover in your life. With seven luminous shades that blend harmoniously, it’s excellent for an effortless “no makeup makeup” look.
- *Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette in Scandalust (reviewed HERE): If I had to have one Marc Jacobs palette for life, it would be the rosy-neutral toned Scandalust…every time I wear it, someone asks me what’s on my eyes. In a word, it’s exceptional.
- *Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coat (reviewed HERE): I am completely smitten with this revolutionary new formula that feels like a cream while performing like a weightless veil of waterproof luminosity. Start with Peach and you’ll want to add Nude and Bronze to the mix in no time flat.
- *Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara (reviewed HERE): I’ve loved this mascara for years and recently rediscovered it; two coats and lashes are fluffy and long!
- *Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Liquid Eye Liner: One sweep across the lid and an indelible cat eye is born…the liner is smooth and long-wearing.
- *Benefit Ka-Brow #3 (reviewed HERE): Creamy and pigmented, this lush formula (with its own built-in brush) builds depth and fills in sparse areas; #3 is splendid for dark ash brown brows like mine.
- *Benefit 3D Brow Tones (reviewed HERE): This clever brow mascara possesses a light-capturing technique that adds flattering dimension to the brows while also imparting volume, polish and hold.
|The *Natasha Denona Lila Palette|
|Swatches of the *Natasha Denona Lila Palette|
|*Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette|
|*Becca Apres Ski Eye Lights Palette|
- Pat McGrath Sextrology (reviewed HERE): My favorite from the three hues I purchased, this warm peach pink makes lips look positively full and lush…must be tried to be believed!
- Burberry Pearl Rose Gloss
- *Tom Ford Lip Color in Playgirl (reviewed HERE): A cool candy pink with a glorious satin finish, this lip color goes on like velvet and brightens up the face in a single coat.
- *Surratt Beauty Lip Lustre in Viola (reviewed HERE): If an opal could be crushed up and its brilliance be transferred to one’s lips, you would have the incandescent loveliness of Viola. Try it over nude lip liner for a stellar result.
- Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl in Beige Indecent: I picked this up while traveling last month and am over the moon for this warm beige hue with plenty of shine.
- Dior Lip Glow Liner (reviewed HERE): Still one of my most intriguing lip liners to date, this nearly clear liner self adjusts to a custom pink that lasts all day.
- Dior Lip Pomade (reviewed HERE): For glowing pink lips rife with moisture, this cult-favorite formula is a wise choice.
- Christian Louboutin Loubilaque Lip Lacquer in Preciosa (reviewed HERE)
- *Tom Ford Matte Lip Color in The Perfect Kiss (reviewed HERE): I simply cannot get enough of this strawberry red wonderful…it’s universally flattering, indeed.
- Pat McGrath 1995 (reviewed HERE): A rich matte nude with mauve leanings, it’s an exquisite shade.
- Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask: Baby soft lips upon waking? Yes, please! This ultra-hydrating balm is a bedside must.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Pat McGrath Nude Lip Heaven.|
- *Becca Apres Ski Palette
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light
- *Natasha Denona Lila Palette (reviewed HERE)
- *Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *Benefit Ka-Brow #3 (reviewed HERE)
- *Benefit 3D Brow Tones #3 (reviewed HERE)
- *Tom Ford Lip Color in Playgirl (reviewed HERE)
- Ragdoll LA black sweatshirt: 100% cotton with fascinating details (including thumb pockets!), this sweatshirt will be a cool-weather stable and is currently on sale.