|Cyber Monday inspiration.|
|My Cyber Monday 2018 shopping guide…hunting for deals so you don’t have to.|
- Abercrombie & Fitch: 50% off the entire store…I’m intrigued by the Sherpa Military Parka in a chic yellow hue, the lavish Faux Fur Robe and the Off the Shoulder Sweater in a myriad of soft and flattering tones.
- Anthropologie: 30% off everything + free shipping on orders of $100 or more. I am loving the Luella Leopard Cardigan (good leopard is hard to find), Pont Neuf Jumpsuit (holiday dress that’s deceptively comfortable) and Rachel Comey Kori Necklace (golden wear-it-everyday-goodness).
- Beautylish: Special deals site wide, including 30% off select Jouer (take a peek at the stunning Springtime in Paris Palette…also reviewed HERE) and a free travel Bioderma with every 500ml bottle purchased. I use this every single night…totally lives up to the buzz.
- Bose: A departure from beauty and style, but my husband and I have been buying Bose like crazy lately and recommend the Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones (nothing better to maintain sanity while on a crowded plane), Soundbar 500 (making our regular TV sound like we’re at a movie theater…genius) and SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker (perfect for playing music off of your phone while in the living room).
- Bloomingdales: Take 25% off items labeled “take 25% off” for a total savings of 60% off or more and take 10% off almost all beauty purchases (major!). I suggest the La Mer Luminous Lifting Cushion Foundation (reviewed HERE), the DL1961 Hepburn High Rise Pant (so chic and timeless) and the Dior Oversized Sunglasses in Brown Gradient (love the fit and the color),
- Clé de Peau Beauté: Choose your gift…when you spend $75 choose one deluxe sample, when you spend $150 choose two deluxe samples and when you spend $200+ choose three deluxe samples. I suggest the fabulous Lip Serum (I use it every single day), Radiant Cushion Foundation and Radiant Liquid Rouge in #11 Lingerie, a lifetime favorite I never want to be without.
- Equipment France: 30% off your entire purchase with code THANKS. I’ll be picking up this Meadow Silk Dress, Dante V Back Cashmere Sweater and the Essential Shirt in black and lilac.
- Hourglass Cosmetics: $20 off orders of $125+, $30 off orders of $150+ and $50 off orders of $200 or more. I recommend the Caution Extreme Lash Mascara, Vanish Foundation Stick (reviewed HERE) and Confession Lipstick Set (in the prettiest pink cases…review HERE).
- Neiman Marcus: $50 off $200 or more (includes beauty and fragrance…MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 refill, here I come!) with promo code THANKFUL plus tons of markdowns in the Designer Sale like these gorgeous Eileen Fisher Slingbacks, Chloe Aviators, and this Club Monaco Cashmere Sweater in the most gorgeous winter cream shade.
- Nordstrom: Up to 60% off so many things! I’ll be adding this wubby fleece pullover, Spanx Faux Leather Leggings in some other colors (I bought the black pair last year and they are the best I’ve ever tried) and Monica Vinader Riva Diamond Hoop Ring to my cart.
- Reformation: 30% off EVERYTHING, site-wide. I just placed an order and bought the Cynthia jeans in the San Lucas wash…no holes and a perfect medium blue(size up 2 sizes for best fit as they run small), Maine top in a size Medium, Guss Tee in Matcha and Black in a size Medium and Joplin Tee in Sage size Medium (I like a bit of extra room and flow in my tee shirts).
- Revolve: So much on serious sale including this Arya Lariat Necklace, resplendent Autumn Cashmere Sweater (such a good color and cut) and Rag & Bone Westin Boot (the best blend of casual yet polished and on-trend).
- Saks: Get $50 for every $200 spent using code MONDAY18. I just picked up these Isabel Marant Datsy Booties on major sale and also suggest these Frame Le High Straight Raw Hem Black Jeans and Sandro green metallic turtleneck, which will dress up a pair of jeans with ease.
- Sephora: Up to 50% off a variety of favorite products including the Surratt Lipslique in Fee Soie (a lifetime HG), Surratt Surreal Real Skin Foundation (reviewed HERE) and Surratt Artistique Sculpting Brush.
- Shopbop: Thousands of items on sale…use code MORE18 to save 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+ and 25% off orders of $800+. I’m being called by these classic Ferragamo pumps, Madewell Whisper Cotton Tee and Ksubi Arrow Jeans.
- Sisley-Paris: Check out the Cyber Monday Set, which features the cult-favorite Double Tenseur Primer (reviewed HERE) with a free full-sized Express Flower Gel. I also recommend the luxurious Le Phyto Rouge (reviewed HERE) and Phyto-Cernes Eclat concealer (reviewed HERE).
- Space NK: Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off…I’ll be stocking up on the Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation, BY TERRY Touche Veloutee and Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo, which is a daily go-to.
- The Real Real: 20% off with code REAL and a host of new markdowns in the Black Friday sale (on now)…I’m intrigued by this Louis Vuitton cube ring, Hermes Hair Clip and Gucci Silk Scarf.
- ULTA: $10 off purchases of $50 or more with code CYBERMON18 and free $20 eReward for every $100 spent online on gift cards. I recommend the Tangle Teezer Ultimate Detangler Brush (I use mine daily…it’s the best), Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Glow Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed HERE) and the Iconic London Illuminators (liquid light that must be tried to be believed…reviewed HERE).
|*Natasha Denona Chroma Crysta Top Coats in Full Metal Black and Full Metal Bronze.|
|Swatches of the *Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coats for Holiday 2018 in direct sunlight.|
|*Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coat in Full Metal Bronze with a touch of *MAC Shiny Pretty Things Eyeshadow in Major Win on top.|
|MAC’s Shiny Pretty Things Collection|
- *MAC Shiny Pretty Things Nude Mini Lip Gloss Kit: Four shades of super shiny lip gloss in extremely wearable yet unique versions of nude.
- *MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipstick in At Leisure and Both Cheeks: I am wearing At Leisure in this post…the gorgeous shimmering champagne with a slight touch of pink is flattering and festive. If you’re a MAC lover of the past, then know that it reminds me most of the lovely High Tea. Both Cheeks is a radiant fuchsia with a lustrous finish that brightens color wearers will adore.
- *MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipglass in Tudor Rose: Pigment packed and powerful, this bright pink delivers full coverage shine in a single coat.
- *MAC Shiny Pretty Things Eyeshadow in Major Win: This ultra-reflective shadow is the perfect blend of taupe, champagne and pink and the radiance is unstoppable. Although the color payoff in this shade is strong enough to wear on its own, I also love tapping it atop other eyeshadow hues for an incandescent finish (as done in this post).
- *MAC Shiny Pretty Things Eyeshadow in Just Chillin: Silver on steroids, this shade is sold out Internet wide, but I found it on eBay in case you’re in the market for a seriously intense effect.
|MAC Holiday 2018 Collection swatches in direct sunlight.|