|Valentine’s Day beauty inspiration.|
- *BY TERRY Be Mine: A harmony of rose, leather and violet notes, this ebullient and romantic fragrance comes with a portable travel size for on the go moments.
- *Tom Ford White Suede and Musk Pure EDP: Flying off the shelves in a rapid frenzy, both of these newer releases capture the heady-meets-earthy notes of leather, musk and deep florals for a mysterious and sensual allure that appeals to men and women alike.
- *Molton Brown Jasmine and Sun Rose EDT: Every time I breathe it in, the notes of this fragrance makes me extremely happy…it’s truly like sunshine in a bottle.
- *Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (reviewed HERE): My signature fragrance (I’m on bottle #3)…I just cannot get enough.
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (reviewed HERE): I am also on bottle #3 of this multitasking skincare…two pumps day and night and my skin has never looked better.
- *Lancer Dani Glowing Skin Perfector (reviewed HERE): I’ve been on the hunt for a new illuminator since the unfortunate discontinuation of LMdB Peau Vierge and am pleased to have found a worthy option in Dani. Lightweight and rife with skincare benefits, it imparts a soft candlelit glow that, when worn as a base, takes foundation to new levels.
- *Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: A rapid way to refine and resurface one’s skin, this effective formula is potent yet gentle for noticeable acceleration of cell turnover.
- *37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging and Filler Lip Treatment (reviewed HERE): Incredible ingredients serve as a catalyst for a pout-volumizing effect that increases with consistent usage. The genius formula adds hydration and shine while taking lips to the next level.
- *Emilie Cordon Miracle Lip Balm in Manhattan Flair: A nourishing balm in a tender pink tone reminiscent of marshmallows, roses and peonies…divine!
- *Beachwaver Velvet Bows: Feminine and timeless, these velvet bows easily fasten into hair for a sweet touch.
- *Oribe Handwash: Is there anything more chic found sink-side for your hands? I daresay, no! The unmistakable Cote d’Azur fragrance is mood-lifting energy in a bottle.
*Wildchilds by Eugenia Melian (also available at Barnes & Noble): An insider’s take on the modeling industry in the 1990’s and 2000’s, this spellbinding fictional account is rife with timely references and struggling relationships that are heart-wrenchingly at odds with the fast-paced chaos and ambition of the profession. Once I started reading it, I couldn’t put it down…Melian writes characters that are easy to become invested in and the brilliantly in-tune homage to the time period is equally poignant and addictive.
|Complexion + Eyes.|
- *Hourglass Vanish Seamless Liquid Foundation in Beige: Full coverage with a emi-matte finish that takes on a lovely glow over the course of wear, this new foundation formula is rich with premium ingredients and stunning lasting power. After trying four shades, I’ve determined Beige to be my perfect match for my late-winter skin. More swatches to come in the very near future!
- *La Bella Donna Loose Mineral Foundation Powder in Caterina: This is my first foray into the La Bella Donna Line and I am very pleased thus far. The clean foundation contains exactly four ingredients and comes in a range of colors for a spectrum of skin tones. I generally am not a fan of loose foundation powder but have been wearing this particular discovery nonstop…can’t wait to share more from the brand in the coming days.
- *Givenchy Prisme Libre in 1 Mousseline Pastel: A classic complexion perfecting formula aptly packaged to celebrate the Lunar New Year, this blend of four subtle shades color corrects while brightening on contact.
- *SUQQU Shimmer Liquid Blush Raspberry Red in 101: A refreshingly buildable liquid blush with the slightest hint of shimmer, it brings life to the face without overpowering. The soft purple tone is simply gorgeous!
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Luminizing Face Enhancer #18 (reviewed HERE): The peachy gold powder is finely milled and completely texture free on the skin, imparting a luxurious radiance that’s infinitely incandescent.
- *Flesh Beauty Fleshpot: A fascinating gilded gelee that can be used on eyes and cheeks for a dewy look, it’s unlike anything I’ve every tried.
- *Zoeva Heritage Highlighting Powder in Metallurgy: This rose gold powder feels buttery to the touch and glides on skin for a natural result that’s endlessly pretty.
- *Stila Heaven’s Hue Palette: Three shades of bouncy cream highlighter with a gossamer finish, use your fingertips to apply to the high points of the face for an ethereal glow.
- *Tom Ford Eye White Suede Eye Quad: Be forewarned, this rare and wondrous release is currently difficult to track down but well worth the pursuit should you find it available. The pink, peach, bronze-brown and blue grey tones are fresh and flattering while expertly executing a sophisticated allure.
- *Kevyn Aucoin Emphasize Eyeshadow Design Palette in Focused: Although I received all four color options for this new palette launch, I was instantly drawn to the copper-rich Focused, which includes five matte, satin and metallic shades for infinite looks. Recently, I applied it in under 20 seconds with my finger tips and it looked like I had spent at least 10 minutes…this speaks to the quality of the formula, no?
- *SUQQU Glow Touch Eyes in 06, 104 and 105: These three latest shades from one of my favorite Japanese beauty brands on earth can be applied sheerly or built up to full opacity; they are weightless and crease-resistant and on the brink of selling out. 06 is a LE pinky coral tone, 104 is a rich grape color and 105 is a fresh silvery blue hue.
- *Flesh Beauty Fleshcolor Eyeshadow Palette: I am very impressed with this palette; the shadows are buttery and buildable and the color range–carefully curated by the iconic Linda Wells–is all at once wearable and unique.
- *Sisley-Paris So Volume Mascara: This latest launch from Sisley features jet black pigment and a fluffy brush for extreme feathery fullness in a single coat.
|Highlighter swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Foundation swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Eye shadow swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of the *Flesh Beauty Fleshcolor Eyeshadow Palette in direct sunlight.|
|*SUQQU Shimmer Liquid Blush Raspberry Red in 101 + *Sisley-Paris So Volume Mascara.|
|Mascara and blush swatches in direct sunlight.|
- *Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in Vibe (reviewed HERE): An unmitigatedly lovely matte rose nude for all skin tones.
- Dior Lip Glow to the Max in Purple Holographic: I purchased this on a whim and am 100% smitten with the moisture and cool lavender-meets-pink color pay off of this formula. It must be tried to be appreciated and believed!
- *SUQQU Stain Lip Lacquer in 101 Hologram Snow, 102 Cinnamon Beige and 103 Ice Pink: Equal parts lip color, lip stain and lip gloss, this innovative formula is hydrating and long lasting…simply beautiful and well worth the pursuit!
- *By Kilian Le Rouge Parfum Lipstick in Heaven Rouge and Aphrodisiac Rouge: beyond sublime, this intensely vibrant range of reds are a glorious fusion of color and fragrance…from the weighty black lacquered case to the gorgeous bullet within, this is the epitome of opulence.
- *Hourglass Lip Oil #28 in Adorn: I am thrilled that this iconic lip oil has released a new range of colors and Adorn is a pure neutral pink that is sure to be a crowd favorite. Plush and bouncy, the color and be built up to maximum opacity in a couple of coats.
- *Hourglass Valentine’s Day Lip Color Set in All of Me and Loves All of You: A limited-edition pairing of the rich and decadent Confessions lipstick in a peachy coral and soft neutral red, both shades are rare renditions of rouge…so good. **I am wearing a mix of both in the images at the end of this post!
- *Flesh Beauty Fleshy Lips Lipstick in Moist: This peachy coral pink is wildly buildable (from semi-sheer to nearly full coverage) and instantly brightens the face in a single swipe.
- *Givenchy Lunar New Year Lipstick in #325: A vibrant red with a demi-matte finish, the packaging on this gem is as captivating as the bullet it holds.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Refined Lip Luminizer in Porcelain Pink (reviewed HERE): One of my favorite shades in this new formula, it’s an ultra flattering baby pink with plenty of creamy color payoff.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner: I am on my fourth pencil in this particular shade; it is a quintessential pinky nude beige tone that works well with all the lipsticks in my arsenal. Oh, and the lasting power is sublime.
- Christian Audette x Beauty Professor Lipsticks in Elle, Johannah and Golightly (reviewed HERE): The culmination of months of hand-blending, this trio of lipsticks has a permanent place in my handbag; they wear beautifully alone or mixed together for a bespoke hue and the pigment packed formula is unrivaled. Have you tried them yet?
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|*Hourglass Valentine’s Day Lip Color Set in All of Me and Loves All of You|
|The Christian Audette x Beauty Professor Lipsticks in Elle, Johannah and Golightly (reviewed HERE)|
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (reviewed HERE)
- *Hourglass Vanish Seamless Liquid Foundation in Beige
- *Hourglass Valentine’s Day Lip Color Set in All of Me and Loves All of You
- *SUQQU Shimmer Liquid Blush Raspberry Red in 101
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Luminizing Face Enhancer #18
- A mix of the *Kevyn Aucoin Emphasize Eyeshadow Design Palette in Focused and *SUQQU Glow Touch Eyes in 104 and 105
- *Sisley-Paris So Volume Mascara
- Topshop Zebra Mesh Midi Dress: This dress was love at first sight…lightweight and comfortable in a perfect neutral color combination, I sized up to an 8 (I am usually a 4…Topshop dresses run small on me) and it fits like a glove.
- Bonds WONDERSUIT: Johannah has a couple of these genius baby suits…the top and bottom zippers makes dressing her and mid-day changes a breeze and they’re super soft and warm, too!
|Sometimes we accidentally make the exact same expression.|
|Don’t mess with us.|