|Introducing the *Clé de Peau Beauté Spring/Summer 2019 Collection|
|The new *Clé de Peau Beauté Refined Lip Luminizers|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Refined Lip Luminizers and their direct swatches below.|
|Swatches of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Refined Lip Luminizer in direct sunlight.|
- 1 Old Rose: Soft nude pink with a slightly taupe edge
- 2 Lavender: Sophisticated light lavender
- 3 Sweet Satin: Lively peachy pink
- 4 Dahlia: True rose
- 5 Perfect Peach: Luminous peach with a touch of pink *Worn at the end of this post
- 6 Rose Dragee: Cool pale pink
- 7 Candy Pink: Carefree coral pink with a red touch
- 8 Sweetie Darling: Gorgeous papaya-meets-persimmon
- 9 Cute Kiss: Soft medium pink
- 10 Sweet as Candy: Radiant cherry red
- 11 Damson Jelly: Rich dark berry *Worn at the end of this post
- 12 Grenadine: Deep wine-meets-oxblood
- 506 Porcelain Pink: Neutral baby pink with plenty of opacity
- 507 Glace: Intense bright aubergine
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Refined Lip Luminizers|
|Which shade(s) will you choose?|
|Three new shades of the Clé de Peau Beauté *The Lipstick|
- 16 Petal Delight: A cool and creamy violet rose pink.
- 17 Rosewater: A bright pink with subtle fuchsia undertones.
- 18 Cherry Berry: A lush yet muted neutral cherry red…very unusual and beautiful.
|Swatches of the *The Lipstick in direct sunlight.|
|Two new *Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Eye Color Solos|
|Swatches of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Eye Color Solos in #308 and #309 in direct sunlight.|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Luminizing Face Enhancer in #18 Orange-Pink|
|A light swatch of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Luminizing Face Enhancer in #18 Orange-Pink in direct sunlight.|
|Style and substance.|
|The *Clé de Peau Beauté Intensive Eye Contour Cream|
What it is: A luxurious, multi-benefit eye cream that provides the ultimate experience in age defiance by tightening contours, smoothing texture and brightening skin for visibly radiant, beautifully defined eyes.
What it does: It dramatically transforms visible sagging, loss of firmness, dark circles, dullness and wrinkles while delivering powerful moisture for phenomenal youthful resilience. It also helps prevent the decomposition of collagen while firming skin around the eyes. Star fruit leaf extract and intensive brightening ingredient 4MSK improve the appearance of darkness, dullness and discoloration. It’s rich, ultra-creamy and melts into skin, and it comes with a specially designed beauty massage tool coated in pure platinum that helps increase surface circulation during massage and improve overall tone for more well-defined eye contour areas.
How to use: Use in the morning use before UV-related products. In the evening, apply as last step in your skin care regimen. With your fingertip or beauty massage tool, thoroughly massage an appropriate amount of cream around the eye.
- 0.5 oz.
|Wearing the *Clé de Peau Beauté Refined Lip Luminizer in Perfect Peach.|
|Eye look courtesy of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Eye Color Solos in #308 and #309.|
- Beige Tee: Clean and basic, the warm beige tone matches everything.
- Blush Blazer: This one is linen with a double breasted effect…here are similar corduroy and classic versions as well.
- GRLFRND Addison Split Hem Boot Cut Jean: I have been hearing lots of good things about the GRLFRND Jeans line and consequently was excited to pick up this pair with a gift card recently. Long and lean, they lengthen the body and the split hem is an unexpected feature that feels fresh and unique. Note: This particular pair has no stretch and runs a bit small…I generally wear a 25 or 26 and picked up a 27 for a very slim fit.
- Vintage Gucci Silk scarf in neutral tones (worn as a belt): Forever a part of my style arsenal, this multitasks in my hair, on my waist and even as a purse accent.
- Gucci Horsebit Loafers: Ever a classic, I wear this particular pair 1-2 times a week.
|Details by GRLFRND and Gucci|
|Wearing the *Clé de Peau Beauté Refined Lip Luminizer in Damson Jelly.|
|I have my eye on weekend sales.|
- Anthropologie: An extra 40% off sale items…I am intrigued by this timeless bell-sleeved sweater, lively satin blouse with perfect shoulder details and this color block cardigan which screams springtime.
- Equipment France: Deep markdowns on styles I can wearing this minute. I have the Warsaw Trouser, blush tone Marcilly Shirt and cozy black Bay Sweater on my radar.
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 40% off sale items including these honey colored Dries Van Notes Booties, this versatile cashmere duster (which comes in a variety of colors) and this Eileen Fisher Hooded Anorak (I never have something for the rain when I need it!).
- Nordstrom: Up to 50% off a wide range of styles including this perfect Free People Faux Fur Coat (wish I was wearing it now!), this minimalist blazer in a host of wearable shades and these 7 for All Mankind Josefina Boyfriend Jeans which gloriously have no holes. Oh, and I recommend this Madewell Ballet Velvet Wrap Top (mow on major sale)…I have it in two shades and wear both frequently. Finally, these aren’t really work-friendly but I super want these YSL leather slides (warmer days ahead!) and their sale price is what will finally compel me to “add to cart.”
- The Real Real: My love for this site runs deep and I find myself ordering something designer (and often vintage) from its authenticated inventory at least once a month. I have my eye on this Missoni scarf, Isabel Marant Booties (with tags!) and black Burberry Trench Coat.