|Introducing the *SUQQU Spring/Summer 2019 Collection.|
|*SUQQU Designing Colour Eyes Palettes in 12 and 124.|
- 12 Genkouakane: A mix of pale green shimmer, delicate fairy pink, lush coral pink and rich sueded brown.
- 124 Toukiyou: A mix of icy blue, shimmering sand, glistening gold with a mustard undertone (so chic!) and warm burgundy brown.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|*SUQQU Glow Touch Eyes for S/S 2019|
- 06 Kiramomo: A coral peach shade with golden undertones
- 104 Kibudou: A shiny grape tone…exquisitely pretty and wearable (also worn at the end of this post)
- 105 Altou: A rich nearly peacock blue with silver elements
|*SUQQU Shimmer Liquid Blush|
- 101 Jakuzakura: A current-meets-cassis hue
- 01 Usumomokurumi: A soft neutral baby pink
- 02 Tsubakimomo: A raspberry red pink (also worn at the end of this post)
- 03 Mitsukoushi: A vibrant persimmon orange
|*SUQQU Shimmer Liquid Blush|
|Swatches of the *SUQQU Shimmer Liquid Blush in direct sunlight.|
|*SUQQU Stain Lip Lacquer|
- 101 Kiniji: A pearlescent, iridescent snow white that makes lips glow on its own and also looks gorgeous over existing color
- 102 Urushiame: A warm cinnamon beige with plenty of color payoff
- 103 Himeichigo: A creamy and cool icy mauve pink….my absolute favorite of the trio as this specific tone is unusual and flattering (also worn at the end of this post)
|Swatches of the *SUQQU Stain Lip Lacquer in direct sunlight.|
|*SUQQU Colour Ink Liquid Eyeliner|
I received the liner in four shades:
- 01 Black: A bold matte black…I’ve been wearing this daily with great aplomb (also worn at the end of this post)
- 02 Brown: A slightly shimmering rich warm brown
- 04 Navy Blue: A deep indigo blue
- 102 Shine Gold: A pale and luminous gold that brightens eyes on its own while adding a creatively radiant touch to a deeper existing shade
|The *SUQQU Colour Ink Liquid Eyeliner has a fine felt tip applicator for extreme precision.|
|Swatches of the *SUQQU Colour Ink Liquid Eyeliner in direct sunlight.|
- Reformation Mock Neck Top (also available in dress form): I have this top in two colors and am seriously considering picking up a third. The mock neck is comfortable and the material is slightly stretchy and perfect for a brisk day. Tip: I find that this style runs small, so I am wearing this in a size large.
- Moussy Vintage Jeans: This timeless oversized boyfriend cut is further enhanced by super soft denim that feels like its been worn for twenty years (so good, no?).
- Vintage Gucci Silk Scarf (worn as belt): Due to its utilitarian nature, a silk scarf is always within an arm’s reach for me. This particular one experiences near daily wear!
- Black Leather Moto Jacket: What is better than a buttery leather jacket with motorcycle-inspired details? Once you find your ideal fit and cut, you’ll realize that it can be worn year round with a myriad of outfits–from a frothy midi dress to jeans and a tee–making it the MVP of your wardrobe. Here are similar options at different price points HERE and HERE.
- Nike Air Max 270 Sneakers: This pair of tennis shoes has already made multiple appearances on BP and show no signs of slowing down; they are insanely comfortable and look fresh and fascinating while matching everything.
|Applying *SUQQU Stain Lip Lacquer in the icy pink shade #103.|