|Introducing the *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream to Powder Foundation|
|*Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream to Powder Foundation|
- I10: Lightest neutral beige for fair skin (@N 10-15)
- B10: Lightest rosy beige for fair skin (@NW 10-15)
- O10: Lightest warm beige for fair skin with golden undertones (@NC 10-15)
- BF20: True pale yellow beige (@NC 15)
- WB20: True pale rosy beige (@NW 15)
- B20: Light rosy beige for light skin (@N/NW 20)
- O20: Light warm beige for light skin with golden undertones (@N/NC 20)
- B30: Rosy beige for light-medium skin tones (@N/NW 23-27)
- O30: Neutral beige for light-medium skin tones (@N/NC 23-27)
- O40: Neutral beige for medium skin tones (@N/NW/NC 27-30) ** My perfect match.
- O50: Deep beige for tan skin (@N/NW/NC 35-42)
- O60: Deepest beige for tan to rich brown skin tones (@N/NW/NC 45+)
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in outdoor shade.|
|Swatches in indirect sunlight.|
|Style etc. notes.|
- Camel Tee Shirt: I have this in 3 other colors…100% cotton and under $20, it’s well worth picking up in multiples.
- Pleated Sleeve Cardigan: A pop of color that;s perefct for the cool mornings and late afternoons of spring, this is the kind of piece that I will hold onto forever.r
- Black White Leg Crop Jeans: Flatteringly high waisted with an easy fit through the leg, these cropped pants are the ideal way to show off a chic flat (next).
- Bone D’Orsay Flats: This style of shoe never goes out of style. I bought this particular pair in Dallas years ago (hence, my point) but linked to a very similar pair in case you’re on the hunt.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream to Powder Foundation in O40: My current perfect match, I cannot get over the gorgeous natural finish and impressive lasting power. As aforementioned, I took the pictures above and below directly following a 10+ hour day of lecturing on campus and didn’t touch up once. Divine!
- Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Face Palette in Lovegasm (reviewed HERE): I am loving this multitasking palette to bronze, highlight and blush in seconds; it’s limited edition and selling out fast so I would recommend acting quickly if you’re interested (I already purchased a back up).
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in African Violet (reviewed HERE): Perhaps my most favorite Tom Ford palette to date, I swept on the warm tones to create a sunset effect that resists creasing.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Intensifying Liquid Eyeliner: I applied this stalwart liner along my upper lash line to subtly define the area; once it sets, this does not budge.
- BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for full and lengthened lashes…still one of my favorites of life.
- Sisley-Paris Phyto-Lip Twist in #10 Sugar (reviewed HERE): For this look, I opted for the the one of the most effortless lip possible; I’ve gone through multiple tubes of this shiny baby pink over the years and it’s always in my bag.
|Eye look via Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in African Violet and *Clé de Peau Beauté Intensifying Liquid Eyeliner|