|Sun-drenched new beauty for July.|
|It’s box city over here.|
- *Guerlain Terracotta Foundation Stick in Medium (also available at Nordstrom): I swept this pigment-rich, waterproof cream foundation along the center of my face and blended it outward for quick and effortless medium coverage that stays in place all day. 03 Medium is a spot-on summer shade for me and because the color payoff is intense, a little goes a long way to blur pores and even skin.
- *Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Face Palette: Four distinct shades in a sleek compact? Yes, please! This genius palette contains a true brown tan for contouring, a lighter neutral tan for adding warmth, a radiant warm pink for a fresh flush and a pearly champagne to highlight. The powders are finely-milled and extremely buttery, making layering, mixing and blending a dream…it’s summertime skin in a gilded case! I also used some of the bronze shades as an eyeshadow (see the full look later on in this post), further extending the versatility of this palette.
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer #6 (reviewed HERE): One of my top 3 concealer choices for seamless and crease-free banishment of darkness under sleep deprived eyes.
- *Guerlain Terracotta Highlight #2 Golden: An incandescent and extremely silky cream with glow potential galore, I buffed a bit along the center of my forehead, above my Cupid’s bow and on my upper cheekbones for a lit-from-within radiance. I also used this as an extra illuminating veil for my eye look (reflected near the end of this post).
- *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee Highlighter Blush in Coral: I am still reaching for this gorgeously luminous peachy blush almost daily; it’s subtle but does something truly wonderful to the cheeks.
- *Koh Gen Do Gloss Film Powder #123: Just a bit in my t-zone to set and brighten for the day…it’s really divine, you guys!
- *Doctor Rogers Restore Healing Balm: I am very intrigued with this utilitarian formula which can be used on face, body, hair, cuticles, lips to heal irritation and enhance hydration levels. The Castor Seed Oil and Glycerin-rich mix absorbs quickly and masterfully moisturizes and I used a touch on my lips to prepare them for the combination to come.
- Dior Lip Glow in #209 Purple Holo: This may be my absolute favorite shade from the iconic Dior Lip Glow family; just a tinge purple with plenty of pink, this lush balm literally makes lips glow while drenching them in custom color.
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Spiced Honey (also available at Neiman Marcus): I topped my violet pout with a cloak of neutral pinky nude cream; this choice may seem counter-intuitive but I find that this combination tones down the slightly electric element…leaving a juicy and full lip look in its wake.
- Sisley-Paris Photo Kohl Star Eyeliner in Sparkling Black: Ever on my waterline, I swept a bit of this waterproof wonder there yet again and love the way it makes eyes pop
- *GrandeBROW Fill in Dark: I love this nutrient-rich brow mascara, which adds impressive volume, depth and definition to one’s arches while still looking completely natural.
- BY TERRY Lash Expert Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats create full and fluffy lashes that last…I am on my 5th tube of this!
|Swatches of everything in direct sunlight.|
|The *Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Face Palette, *Guerlain Terracotta Foundation Stick in Medium and *Guerlain Terracotta Highlight #2 Golden|
|Sunburst splendor…the *Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Face Palette|
|Power trio via Guerlain|
|For the eyes.|
|The eye look, compliments of the *Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Face Palette (I used a mix of the bronzy shades all over the lid), topped the powders with the *Guerlain Terracotta Highlight #2 Golden, and finished everything with the Sisley-Paris Photo Kohl Star Eyeliner in Sparkling Black, *GrandeBROW Fill in Dark and BY TERRY Lash Expert Mascara.|
|All smiles with Baby Johannah Elle.|
- Reformation August Dress: I bought this dress in a size small without trying it on and love the way it fits; its slim through the bodice with full skirt and pockets…effortless summertime dressing in a single garment!
- Vince Westport Platform Sandals: Still on heavy rotation, these neutral sandals can be dressed up or down, making them a valuable player in my footwear lineup.
- Gold Tube Hoop Earrings: Forever on my ears, these hoops are lightweight and low profile while still making a stylish statement.
- Long Gold Locket Necklace: Timeless and versatile, put a picture of someone you love inside…any guesses as to who is in mine?