- Oribe Invisible Defense: Exceptionally apropos for the summer this, weightless spray yields UV, environmental and thermal (up to 450F) protection while smoothing and adding shine. It’s the multitasker you didn’t know you needed!
- *Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo: I love this clean, sulfate-free gentle shampoo for my honey blond locks. It adeptly cleanses without stripping and leaves my hair fresh and bouncy.
- *Sisley-Paris Color Protecting Shampoo (reviewed HERE): Even though I don’t color my hair, I get natural highlights from the sun and want to protect those more delicate strands as much as possible. This luxurious shampoo is a beautiful daily formula that leaves my locks clean and balanced, every single time.
- *Odele Smoothing Shampoo: This lush haircare brand is one of my favorite discoveries of 2020 so far and this shampoo is a constant in my shower. Replete with excellent ingredients (natural, clean, cruelty-free and vegan) and a surprisingly accessible price point, it’s the haircare brand of the future.
- *OUAI Detox Shampoo: I cannot say enough good things about this clarifying shampoo; it has a notable ingredients list (including apple cider vinegar and keratin) and none of the bad stuff (sulfates, parabens etc.) while smelling like an absolute dream. A single application approximately once a week (I’m restraining myself as I’d love to use it daily) results in the cleanest and healthiest hair imaginable…it’s a new non-negotiable in my routine.
- *Oribe Gold Lust Mask (reviewed HERE): I have used this luxurious restorative hair mask for years now and consistently have a tube in my shower. The rich formula bathes hair in moisture while adding shine, detangling and manageability with every application. I use this 2-3 times a week and never disappointed with the results.
- *Miriam Quevedo Platinum + Diamonds Luxurious Drops: Rife with antioxidants and Caviar, this spray on serum adds immense volume, shine, moisture and replenishment to the hair while also incorporating a layer of UV protection. You can even use it on your body for an ethereal glow!
- Oribe Run-Through Detangling Primer: I fondly refer to this detangler as a lifeline for my oft-tangled hair. Between holding a baby, wearing a messy bun and carrying a host of bags over my shoulders (pre-quarantine, that is), the underbelly of my hair gets extremely tangled and this is the only formula that cuts through my worst snarls while protecting my hair from breakage. In turn, I always have a bottle within arms reach.
- *Oribe All Over Oil: I adore a multitasker and this oil, which can be used on hair, skin and body alike, is a must in this department. The Cote d’Azur sillage abounds with every pump and it nourishes while adding a reflective shine in which I seriously want to bathe.
- *Hush & Hush Deeply Rooted (reviewed HERE): I take this hair-focused supplement daily to nourish my strands with innovative ingredients including Ashwagandha and Resveratrol and Bioperine (full ingredients list HERE). This commitment has resulted in less hair loss when brushing coupled with stronger, shinier and faster growing locks each and every month. There’s a reason this is Hush & Hush’s best selling formula! Use code Beautyprofessor at checkout for 20% off your entire order.
- Integrative Therapeutics Vitamin B Complex: When we are stressed, our bodies use up more of our Vitamin B supply and our hair feeds off of Vitamin B as well. In turn, stress (of which many of us have in droves) without additional Vitamin B support can take a toll on the quality and vitality of our hair. I take 2-3 capsules daily and both my system and the health of my hair are better for it.
- Doctor Recommended Turmeric: Though technically not targeted for hair, I had to include this supplement as it drastically reduces inflammation while increasing circulation, two things that help my body (and, by proxy, my hair, skin and nails) to function at its best. I never want to be without this and, consequently, always have a bottle on backup.
- The Beauty Chef Omega Elixir: The last component in my “beauty from the inside out” approach, this liquid supplement results in balanced, even and hydrated skin and shiny hair (thanks to the omega 3). For best results, I take one teaspoon twice daily.
- Raincry The Conditioning Brush (reviewed HERE): This opulent boar bristle wonder masterfully draws oils from my scalp down to the rest of my hair for a healthier, shinier and detangled mane. I use it multiple times a day…it’s that good.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer (reviewed HERE): As a rule, I prefer air dying as I shower at night and sleep with it damp…by morning, it’s nearly dry. In turn, I rarely blow-dry my hair (too pressed for time and too unmotivated) but when I do, I use this gem that I am so glad I purchased years ago! It is so powerful that it dries my hair in half the time (thereby exposing to half the heat) and it is so quiet…well worth the investment.
|AGOLDE Shorts (currently 25% off) and this burnt orange off-the-shoulder top is on crazy (under $10!) sale, too.|