|San Simeon, CA views.|
It’s been another intense week on this planet on so many levels and I’ve been striving to continue to let empathy, strength and the Golden Rule guide my interactions…we all have the power to positively transform another person’s day!
I am grateful to have just returned from a quick three-day getaway up the Central Coast of California with my family; it was the first time I’ve been more than a half hour away from my home in 3 months. This trip offered us all time to reset and revitalize in a very rustic and relaxing (read: barely even cellular service!) environment.
While away, I was able to film the makeup look that I did did each day in the hotel (for simplicity’s sake, it stayed the same) and I hope you have fun watching the process. Disclaimer: this was filmed on location in hotel room lighting and is, therefore, super real life!
|The hotel room look.|
|Visiting Nepenthe in Big Sur.|
// PRODUCTS DISCUSSED //
- *Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial
- *Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer
- *City Beauty Skin Perfecting Daily Veil SPF 39 (launches July 26th)
- *M Sonic Toothbrush
- *Lebon Fearless Freedom Toothpaste (also available HERE)
- *Oribe Hair Stick (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE)
- *Au Naturale C2P Foundation Stick in Mallorca (reviewed HERE)
- *Kosas Revealer Concealer 5.5 (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush
- Guerlain Terracotta Nude Powder
- Charlotte Tilbury Desert Haze Palette (reviewed HERE)
- *Grown Alchemist Tinted Age-Repair Lip Balm
- *SUQQU Tone Touch Eye Shadow #12
- *Victoria Beckham Beauty Satin Kajal Eye Liner in Black (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Taupe
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Intensifying Liquid Eyeliner (reviewed HERE)
- *City Beauty Beyond Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Chantecaille Powder Makeup in Camel (reviewed HERE)
- Lancome Lip Liner in Natural Mauve (reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley-Paris Photo Lip Twist in Peach
- Givenchy Le Perfecto Liquid Balm in Frosted Nude (reviewed HERE)
- *Raincry Condition Brush (reviewed HERE)
- Oribe Apres Beach Spray
|A close up of the culminating eye look.|
|Highway 1 near Big Sur.|
- Oneteaspoon Venice Jeans
- HRH Top
- Fendi Buckle Slides
- Black and tan tote via Seth Wegter Bags
- Kelly Bello Designs Custom J-E (Johannah Elle) gold and enamel necklace: This delicate bespoke necklace has become a permanent part of my necklace stack…it’s so special to see Joey’s initials everyday! Use code Rachel15 for 15% off most items on the site (exclusions will be noted).
Bottom Line: I truly hope you enjoyed this video and would love to hear what caught your eye…do tell!
Good things ahead, including a home tour, a foundation focused deep-dive, some content related to my job in the communication field and a host of new product procurements.