It’s Raining Rouge Bunny Rouge Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigment!The Beauty Professor
|Rouge Bunny Rouge Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigment in all their shimmering glory.|
I recently received a beautifully unexpected Rouge Bunny Rouge package containing some sample- sized jars and a kind note. Once the excitement settled and a sunny day arrived, I rushed to swatch each of the seven shades. Retailing for $29 and available at www. beautyhabit.com, these finely milled powders impart such brilliance and light to the eyes! Beauty Habit describes…
The formula contains a super high percentage of pearl, which will grant your eyes a marvellous shine and luminosity but with a weightless feel. We added Sodium PCA, a natural moisturiser that maintains the water balance of the skin, makes the texture soft and elastic and the application creamy and easy. A sponge-tipped wand enclosed in a practical bottle will safely keep the pigment inside and let it out only when you want it.
- Caress of Mink is a warm taupe
- Eaten All the Cherries is a cool light pink
- Embrace of Cashmere is a light olive bronze
- Night Wind Sailing is a slate indigo blue gray
- Sleeping Under a Mandarin Tree is platinum gold with pale orange undertones
- Spun from Sunny Seawater is a vibrant peacock turquoise blue
- Wishing for Wings is an iridescent light gray with pale purple undertones
|Swatches of the Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigment in partial shade.|
|Swatches of the Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigment in direct sunlight…brilliant!|
Bottom Line: I own the full-size Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigment in “Caress of Mink” and couldn’t be happier with its super finely milled texture, complex shimmer and unique warm taupe luster. The entire line of Fire Drops is superb…so delicate in texture, yet rich in pigment and the lasting power is outstanding. Highly recommended!