The Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup for the Week Ending 9/7/12The Beauty Professor
The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere! Enjoy your weekend reading…
–The Beauty Professor
- Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom tried a new nail art technique, the plastic wrap mani, using Cult Nails polishes.
- This Fall, there’s a whole lot to talk about when it comes to NARS Cosmetics. Alison of The Advice Sisters reports on Fall 2012, NARS new skincare collection, and gives a sneak peek at Holiday 2012.
- BeautyJudy shares swatches and a review of polishes from the new lacquer line that Katie Cazorla, star of The Nail Files show and owner of The Painted Nail, has launched!
- Retrodiva’s Beauty is at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week and has the scoop on the NARS look at the Creatures of the Night show.
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog says Hello Lashes! with a mascara from It Cosmetics.
- Blushing Noir hosts a Back-to-School Giveaway where you can get your hands on goodies like a Danielle Nicole Clutch, OPI Polish, Milani, and more!
- TheFabZilla showcases the return of the vamp for fall ~ dark wine berry lips. See how you can make it wearable to work or at daytime.
- Looking for an ultra shiny, cruelty-free gloss? Making up the Midwest dishes on the one of the best: Youngblood’s Mighty Shiny Lip Gel.
- Celebrate a whole month of Birthdays with Midnight Manicures and enter to win one of two prizes which consists of 3 polishes each from the Zoya Fall 2012 Collections.
- Sheila at Painted Ladies has revitalized her curls with Dove’s Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner, and has a coupon so you can try it, too!
- Did you know that your sleeping position can put a crimp in your complexion? Head on over to BeautyTidbits to find out how to avoid ‘sleep lines’.
- Beauty from Liz tried out The Body Shop All-in-One BB cream – is it as good as Asian BB creams?
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L found great budget friendly eye primer from MUA Makeup Academy and reviewed on her blog.
- Does Phyrra love or hate “August’s GlossyBox“? Find out!
- Christina from Curls N Pearls takes a look back at some of Jessica Biel’s most gorgeous hairstyles and colors. Check the looks out for yourself and vote for your favorite!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has foolproof tips for Fall & Winter-ready skin & hair!
- Trina Turk teamed up with Julep to create nail polish colors inspired by her Fall 2012 fashion line! Mina Slater of Fabulous Awesomeness shares swatches of the September Trina Turk Edition Julep Maven Bombshell box.
- School is back and you’re probably over your wardrobe already. Give it a little face lift with this Free KEDS giveaway from Seventeen magazine. Also check out these cool bloggers.
- Are you ready for Fall? Pammy Blogs Beauty scopes out Laura Mercier’s new Fall 2012 lineup! Great products (including her famous tinted moisturizer now in compact form!)!!!
- Cosmetics Aficionado shows you Chanel’s Brume D’Or Joues Contraste blush, quite possibly the brown/orange blush of your dreams.
- Lawless Lacquer (formerly Oh So Lacquered) gets fancy with her dotting tools for a fun accent nail!
- Mimi’s Mani’s shows how to lighten up with Mally’s Airbrush Highlighter.
- Polarbelle found five exceptional top coats in the Cult Nails Deceptive Collection especially when laid on top of the rich black polish Nevermore.
- NYC New York Color has just the thing to help you expand your lippy wardrobe without breaking the bank! Mama Fashionista shares the City Duets 2 in 1 Lip Colors!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful shows you her Apple Orchard nail art, perfect for fall & super pretty in general!
- Ever a foundation fanatic, The Beauty Professor has swatched all twelve shades of the hotly anticipated Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup…it was just released this week!
- Escape to the Amazon in beautiful style with Tarte and Beauty Info Zone. You won’t regret it.