The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time and Merry Christmas!
–The Beauty Professor
- Pinked Polish: Holographic Snowflakes on my nails? Why yes 🙂 Stay festive without having to wear red and green. 🙂
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Twilight Venom? Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom tries out this themed lip stain.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla demonstrates how to get those perfect winged (cat) eyes using black eyeliner.
- Amber Did It!: You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch, but you look so cute on Amber’s nails.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl loves lippies! Here she plays around with a couple festive Butter London Lippy shades.
- Never Gonna Give You Up: Kara’s nails are inspired by a holiday movie.
- datyorkLOVES: datyorkLOVES Weekly filled with nail art, current events, challenges and more!
- Makeup Demon: Black eyes makeup – makeup idea for a party or as fashion makeup.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love a vampy lip, but prefer a more sheer version- then check out the Burberry Lip Mist in Blueberry– it’s a favorite at Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog!
- Just Skin, Bones, and Nails: Check out these awesome quirky and rustic Christmas nail designs.
- Love At First Site!: Vichy Dermablend Foundation. A review.
- Très Beau Glamour: Winter’s near and it’s time to really think about what’s important and needed. Nay shares her favorite fashion winter essentials.
- Lacquer Buzz: This week’s Monday Blues is festive! Check out these beautiful snowflakes!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor is always pressed for time…watch her “five minute face” video tutorial for a full face in a flash!
- SoFlaJo: In Remembrance – Nails for Newton.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Check out these layered dot flowers in pink and white.
- MakeUpMom123: Custom Candles for a Life Boost!
- Mama Fashionista: It’s not too late to scoop up some of these awesome bath and body gifts (if you’re willing to brave the last minute crowd)!
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s Christmas manicure.
- The Convenient Beauty: Cheating high cheekbones with Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Intensity 2.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy DIY Styling Tips for Flawless Holiday Hair.
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Easy Nail Art with Striping Tape .
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel shares the goodies she received in her December Glossybox and Winter USA Luxebox.