|Above: A protective shield keeps everything neat and clean.|
|Above: My trusty Sephora Airbrush to the rescue!|
|Above: The dense and creamy product in its natural habitat.|
Back to the color…I selected #320, Warm Golden, which is a perfect neutral to yellow based shade for light to medium skin tones. Once applied, it is imperceptible to the naked eye…an exact shade match for my skin!
|Above from L-R: Foundations swatched in the following images…Revlon Warm Golden, Tom Ford #5, Giorgio Armani Maestro 5.5, Le Metier de Beaute Classic Foundation #7, By Terry Cover Expert #9 and Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation #123. All of these shades are in the NC25-27 range.|
|Above: Close up swatches of Warm Golden.|
Here is what I am most impressed by with this foundation:
- It blends like a dream (when you use a brush)
- Provides medium to full satin coverage
- Requires little to NO touch ups for the entire duration of wear…I seriously look like I just did my makeup…after 12 hours of work!
- Is transfer resistant
- Makes my skin feel comfortable
- Is unscented, and looks natural while perfecting the tone and evenness of my visage
- Has not caused a SINGLE breakout in three weeks of wear
Above and below: Swatch shade comparisons…all of these foundations in my “collection of favorites” are between NC25 and NC27.