The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere…enjoy your reading time!
–The Beauty Professor
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn of Mama Fashionista has been on a roll with Lavanila lately! Find out what product she’s raving about now!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: DIY Gentle Eyemakeup Remover.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Burberry Sheer Eye Shadows boast astounding quality and the shades are truly lovely, but Midnight Plum No. 19 is utterly sublime.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Reviva Lab Instant Line Smoother. Makes a Great Makeup Primer!
- Makeup Demon: Makeup project: “Business makeup interpretation“.
- Beauty Fiends: Looking for an effective but gentle clay mask? The Mario Badescu Flower & Tonic mask might be for you!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her reviews on Mario Badescu products for Combination/Oily/Acne-Prone skin!
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel tries many of the new Nars products to come out including the new setting powder, concealer, and tinted moisturizer.
- Cult of Taupe: Get ready for beauty bootcamp with Beauty Army and the Whip Hand Cosmetics Camo Collection.
- TheFabZilla: I met Matt(e) Nude and I’m ready to kiss and tell!
- The Convenient Beauty: Excellent as it could be as a setting powder, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light fails short for the magical lighting correction as promised.
- DeyiMizu: Is the L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream a fail?
- Très Beau Glamour: Check out part 1 of Nay’s Spring 2013 Makeup Trends to see what looks are soon to be in.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle reviews the premiere issue of Nail It! Magazine & gives you a sneak peek of what’s inside.
- Baking Beauty: Does Kate Somerville’s Dscar Scar Diminishing Serum really work?
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Are you ready for spring? Pansies will give you spring fever.
- Lipgloss Break: Angela shares her favorite eyeshadow primers to keep her eye makeup in place!
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Non, je ne regrette rien. Liesl loves Zoya Piaf, and shares why you should, too.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s black & golden manicure.
- Beauty Professor: Springtime is here! The Beauty Professor tries a host of Pastel Power products from the fabulous Lise Watier line!
- SoFlaJo: New Revlon Moon Candy Nail Polish Review.
- Beauty with a Twist: Take a walk on the wild side, with this ocelot-inspired cat-eye!