|Above: Select products from the stunning By Terry French Riviera Collection.|
|Above: With By Terry California Trainer Sharon Hagen at the By Terry counter at Space NK Fashion Island.|
|Above: Cheek-to-Cheek in Cherry Cruise and Tea-to-Tan in Bronze Bay, resplendent in the sunlight.|
|Above: The liquid formula boasts a watercolor texture with suspended radiance particles for added glow.|
A revolutionary texture “100% water” with a bi-phased formula to customise the application
– « Calm Water » version, the skin is imprinted with a veil of nude sun kissed colour.
– By shaking the bottle before use so as to evenly mix the fine pearlescent particles, the skin is enhanced with a radiant and glimmering tan.
Whichever way, apply a few drops of TEA to TAN in the palm of your hand and decollete. Renew the application to intensify the tanning colour if needed.
|Above: The glass dropper releases the formula skillfully for precise control.|
|Above: Swatches of Tea-to-Tan in direct sunlight.|
In the “calm water” version, the watercolor effect blush is like a barely tinted splash, whilst once shaken to create the “troubled water” version, correcting prisms float to create aqua-satin spirals with soft focus smoothness.
Place a drop from the pipette onto the fingertip and apply straight onto the skin like confetti… simply swirl and it’s printed on!
|Above: I love the pipette for ease of application.|
|Above: A heavy swatch of Cheek-to-Cheek in Cherry Cruise in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The pencils come with their own conventional sharpener and have a smooth, opaque finish that lasts until one decides to remove it.|
- Darling Muse is a slightly nude pink-leaning cream beige shade with a shimmery frost finish.
- Pink Frappe is a pale baby pink with a satin shimmer finish.
- Peach Tornado is a golden peach with light bronze leanings.
- Green Tornado is a lime green with a luminescent finish.
- Blue Fiesta is a bright, creamy royal blue with no perceptible shimmer.
- Violet Vibes is a true deep purple with a cream finish.
These eyeshadow pencils have a ride tip for non-greasy glide-on application with soft and even coverage. Shimmering shadow on the entire eyelid, an impeccable line along the base of the lashes for a XXL eyeliner effect, worn on its own, combined or layered but never leaving marks or settling into creases.
A sharpener for a constant precise tip in included with each pen eyeshadow.
|Above: A closeup of Blue Fiesta, Pink Frappe and Peach Tornado.|
|Above: Swatches of all three shades in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Swatches of all three shades in the shade…note their vibrancy, even in low lighting.|
- I used the Aqua Print Eyeshadow in Peach Tornado all over the upper lid, applied directly from the pencil.
- I then swept a touch of the Aqua Print Eyeshadow in Pink Frappe along the crease and upper lash line for a subtle yet colorful effect.
- Finally, I ran the Aqua Print Eyeshadow in Fiesta Blue along my lower waterline and under my lower lash line for an unexpected pop of pigment.
- I finished the look with two coats of Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara.
|Above: The cumulative result of Peach Tornado, Blue Fiesta and Pink Frappe.|
|Above: Peach Tornado in action.|
|Above: The initial lip…By Terry Baume de Rose, a drop of Cheek-to-Cheek and the Aqua Print Eyeshadow in Pink Frappe for a baby pink nude Mod effect.|
|Above: Outdoors, with a flash.|
|Above: In mixed lighting.|
|Above: In direct sunlight.|
|Above: In the shade…the tan becomes more apparent!|
- By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi-Serum in equal parts #01 Immaculate Light and #04 Sunny Flash (as a moisturizer and primer)
- By Terry Densiliss Foundation (reviewed HERE) in #7 (buffed on with a dampened Beauty Blender)
- By Terry Touch Veloutee #2 as a concealer and highlighter
- By Terry Tea-to-Tan in Bronze Bay buffed along lower cheek bone and jaw areas (with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush) as a contour and bronzer
- By Terry Cheek-to-Cheek in Cherry Cruise stippled into apples of the cheeks as blush
- By Terry Aqua Print Eyeshadows in Peach Tornado, Fiesta Blue and Pink Frappe (process described earlier in post)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara
- By Terry Baume de Rose (as a lip balm), followed by a drop of the Cheek-to-Cheek (for rosy depth) and topped with the Aqua Print Eyeshadow in Pink Frappe (for a nude, baby pink effect…in the first four images); in the final four images, I am wearing By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in #01 Nudissimo.
|Above: In the shade, with a flash and Nudissimo on the lips.|
|Above: Mixed lighting and flash.|
|Above: Shade, no flash.|
|Above: Shade with a flash…strange angle, indeed, but I love how all three shades can be seen on the eyes in this image.|