|Above: Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Envious.|
|Above: Envious is a true neutral red…classically flattering to most skin tones.|
|Above: The Pure Color Envy formula has a beautiful cream finish.|
|Above: Envious glides on smoothly and drenches the skin with creamy pigment in a single pass.|
|Above: A swatch of Envious in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Once coat of Envious on the lips.|
- Cle de Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation in O30 (to be released in August…review soon!)
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara in Dark Brown (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Killer Cheekbones (reviewed HERE) as a contour and highlighter
- Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric in #503 Daybreak (reviewed HERE) on apples of cheeks
- Surratt Beauty Surrealist Concealer #5 (reviewed HERE) in the under eye region
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Hi-Liner in Blacquer (reviewed HERE) on lower waterline only (Absolutely nothing on my upper eyelids or lower lash line!)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE)…two coats on upper and lower lashes
|Above: In outdoor sunlight.|
|Above: In outdoor shade.|
|Above: With a flash.|
|Above: Shade without a flash.|
Bottom Line: If you are on the hunt for a fierce, visage-altering red, then look no further; Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Envious is the unequivocal solution. With all attention on the lips, the rest of the makeup look can be pared down to the bare minimum…time saving and magnifique!
Have you tried the Pure Color Envy formula yet? What is YOUR favorite red lip color?
I hope your week is going well…much more soon!
–The Beauty Professor