|Above: My FOTD at an ungodly hour of the morning, right before work ; ) #car #iphone #realife #workingwoman|
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed HERE): 2-3 drops massaged into face with fingertips.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE): 1 pump to act as moisturizer, primer and illuminator.
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Eye Lift Cream: warmed up with finger tips and patted into orbital region. Review soon!
- A few spritzes of the Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (reviewed HERE) to maximize makeup longevity…truly a gem in humid weather!
- A mixture of Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation in Natural (reviewed HERE), Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow (reviewed HERE) and a touch of Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation (reviewed HERE) in #22 Natural Beige.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE) to lightly contour and add highlight
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in First Love (reviewed HERE) on apples of the cheeks.
- Surratt Beauty Surrealist Concealer (swatched HERE and reviewed HERE), blended under the eyes.
- A touch of the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Micro-Powder in Medium (reviewed HERE) to set everything.
- Gucci Beauty Magnetic Eye Shadow Mono in Oxydus and Iconic Gold (initially discussed and swatched HERE), blended over the entire eyelid and swept under the lower lashes.
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara (reviewed HERE)…two coats on upper and lower lashes.
- Giorgio Armani Eye and Brow Maestro in #4 Amber (swatches and review HERE) to define the brows
- Gucci Beauty Lipstick in Whisper (reviewed HERE) with a touch of Cipria (reviewed HERE) at the center of the mouth to add volume.
|Above: Both Gucci shades on the lips…fast becoming a favorite.|
|Above: The whole look in slightly different lighting.|