|Above: MustaeV + Rodarte for a clean, casual and classic look.|
|Above: MustaeV products on heavy rotation.|
- The *Lustrous Cream Base: This pearly formula adds moisture and balance to the face while simultaneously yielding a gorgeous, ethereal glow…if you love a bit of radiance, this is a must.
- *Skinny Tint Foundation in Bright Beige: Although this liquid foundation feels quite light, the coverage is stunning and can be built from light-medium to nearly full in a layer or two. The lasting power is immense and my skin looks healthy, even and dewy for hours on end. Bright Beige is great for N/NC 20 skin so I mix it with Sienna Beige to get befitting match.
- *Skinny Tint Foundation in Sienna Beige: Sienna Beige is more in the NC 30-35 range and is an excellent mixing shade (with Bright Beige) for those in the light-medium skin tone range. Both shades will take me through the year with ease.
- Face Architect in Silhouette: This finely-milled contour powder has a practically creamy finish that blends ever so well with the skin. The true light tan brown shade never oxidizes or degrades to orange, making it virtually impossible to overapply. Additionally, this formula is absolutely devoid of shimmer!
- Cheeky Chic Blusher in Odd Pink: Another creamy matte formula, Odd Pink is an extremely pale cool pink that I prefer to tap on the apples of my cheeks for a subtle, lit from within glow. I like to think of it as the pinker little sister of the pale and peachy Surratt Beauty Duchesse (reviewed HERE).
|Above: Swatches of the MustaeV products used in this post.|
|Above: In addition to MustaeV, I am also wearing the Burberry Glow Eyeshadow in Nude (recently reviewed HERE) on the lids.|
|Above: MustaeV Face Architect and Blusher in Odd Pink…an ultra-flattering duo.|
|Above: Components for a soft pink lip.|
|Above: I also added two coats of the Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara (on tube #2 of this gem!) to my lashes.|
|Above: Swatches of Ususakura and YSL Plump Up in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The full look.|
|Above: These Paul Green Bellini peep toes are wildly comfortable (no break in necessary!) and the tan shade matches everything.|
|Above: The ultra soft leather instantly molds to the feet, making the wearing experience a blissful one.|
|Above: The heel is tall enough to add impact but comfortable enough to wear all day without incident. These are an entirely worthy investment…currently considering picking up a second pair in black!|
|Above: Last look.|