|Above: At the exposition of my adventure at the Kate Somerville Clinic.|
|Above: Kate discussing the many merits of her freshly-launched Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Serum.|
|Above: The latest releases from Kate Somerville.|
(1) Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist: This lush spray offers immediate hydration and is perfect to set makeup, deliver a mid-day refresher or enliven the senses when plagued with fatigue. The formula is packed with active ingredients that revive the skin from the inside out…great to keep in your handbag, gym bag and car!
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Deliver an instant surge of hydration to your skin with Kate’s
refreshing Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist.The weightless,
alcohol-free formula contains the powerful anti-wrinkle
ingredient Matrixyl 3000TM, which is clinically proven to lift and
firm skin while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Extracts of Beet Root, Algae, Ginger and Green Tea combine to
hydrate, nourish, tone and firm skin, while Montmorillonite Clay
helps detoxify and refine pores. Hints of aromatic Lavender and
Orange Essential Oils help you relax and de-stress. Gently mist
skin before applying serums and moisturizers, or throughout the
day to refresh and restore a youthful, dewy glow.
- Instantly hydrates the skin for up to 24 hours
- Supports collagen synthesis to reduce the appearance
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
Refines the appearance of pores
- Clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin
- MATRIXYLTM 3000 reduces the look of fine lines and helps
promote healthy-looking skin
- Natural BEET ROOT EXTRACT provides immediate and
long-lasting hydration for up to 24 hours to visibly improve skin
smoothness and suppleness
- A rare BLUE-GREENALGAE EXTRACT, harvested from the
Pacific Northwest,is rich in nutrients,amino acids andVitamins B,
C & E to help improve skin elasticity and firmness
- GINGER and GREEN TEA EXTRACTS contain antioxidants to
protect against harmful free radicals
- MONTMORILLONITE CLAY has detoxifying properties that
help refine pores and remove excess sebum
(2) Prime Protection Dual Action Primer (reviewed HERE): Silky smooth with fine line and pore blurring powers, this primer also offers broad-spectrum SPF 15 without a pesky white cast or heavy feeling (Kate says it’s her 13 year old son’s favorite product in her line!) and its ability to look matte while simultaneously reflecting light is commendable.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Prime and protect in a single step! Kate’s luxurious skin-perfecting
primer creates a flawless canvas for your makeup while protecting
against the sun’s harmful rays.The lightweight, non-greasy formula is
infused with an Advanced Moisture Complex to glide on gracefully
and prep skin for seamless makeup application. Advanced Light
Diffusing Technology blurs imperfections, minimizes the appearance
of pores and creates a soft-focus effect, while Broad Spectrum SPF 15 protects against the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB rays. It also combines Matrixyl 3000TM with nourishing Shiitake Extract to
visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines while stimulating the
production of collagen and elastin.This soft, silky primer dries to a
flattering matte finish, leaving skin luminous, youthful and glowing.
- Smoothes out skin’s surface and blurs imperfections to create
a flawless canvas for your makeup
- Locks in the hydration of your serum and moisturizer
- Provides age-defying sun protection
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- LIGHT DIFFUSING TECHNOLOGY helps blur imperfections,
minimizes the appearance of pores and creates a flattering soft-
- ADVANCED MOISTURE COMPLEX smoothes skin’s surface and
seals the hydration of your serum and moisturizer.
- BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 shields skin against harmful UVA
& UVA rays.
- MATRIXYL 3000TM, an age-defying Peptide, visibly reduces the
appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SHIITAKE EXTRACT helps combat the degradation of collagen
(3) Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Serum: The lastest formula in the massively popular Age Arrest line, this serum uses Telo-5TM technology to transform the way the skin behaves on a cellular level.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Rescue skin from the signs of aging and help protect against
pollution with this advanced renewing serum. It is powered by revolutionary Telo-5TM Technology, based on Nobel Prize*–
winning science designed to combat the comprehensive signs
of aging and deliver a firmer, younger-looking complexion. This luxuriously lightweight serum is made with powerful
Tetrapeptides to help boost the production of collagen and
elastin. Marine Extracts, such as Sea Mayweed and Laminaria
Kelp, help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
while Sea Whip Extract and Algae Plasma help soothe sensitive
skin. It is also formulated with Thiotaine, a powerful pollution
solution that helps protect against environmental aggressors.
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Improves the overall look of skin firmness
- Helps protect skin against pollution
- Provides immediate and long-lasting hydration
- Clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin
- POWERFUL TETRAPEPTIDE helps boost the production of collagen and elastin
- SEA MAYWEED EXTRACT immediately reduces the appearance of expression lines, while fermented LAMINARIA KELP EXTRACT works synergistically with skin’s natural HYALURONIC ACID to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- THIOTAINE, a potent Antioxidant, helps protect against pollution A proprietary blend of SEA WHIP EXTRACT and ALGAE PLASMA
|Above: Kate Somerville + BP.|
|Above: BP Assistant Laura + BP, directly following the event.|
|Above: My lipmix…Edward Bess Lasting Kiss Lipstain in Au Naturel + Tom Ford Nude Vanille.|
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE) as a primer: Truly a non-negotiable in my routine.
- *Viseart HD T.I.Q. Cream Foundation in a mixture of Sycomore and Ambre (mentioned HERE…more details on this combination soon!) buffed on with a damp Beauty Blender.
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (also available at Space.NK and reviewed HERE), applied with a Chikuhodo GSN 04 brush (reviewed HERE): It’s still my default, go-to bronzer and brush combination these days…so worth it.
- *La Prairie Cellular Cream Blush in Peach Glow (reviewed HERE and HERE): Tapped on the apples of the cheeks, this creates an ethereal flush…no wonder it flies off the shelves at the highly-curated Violet Grey.
- *Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Quad in Crystal Copper (swatched below): This stunning quad features warm ivory, rich copper, medium gold and smoky plum shades that are finely-milled and crease-free, with a sophisticated satin finish. Sure to flatter a spectrum of complexions, I highly recommend this as a foray into the formidable Gucci Beauty line.
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara in 04 Dark Brown (reviewed HERE): A lovely way to get groomed brows in 2 seconds flat…this is always in my makeup bag.
- *Guerlain Maxilash Mascara So Volume (to be featured soon): Ahh…this formula, as the name implies, is pure jet black volume in a tube. 2-3 coats and my lashes practically look false…everytime I wear it, someone asks me what mascara I’m wearing!
- *Edward Bess Lasting Kiss Lip Stain in Au Naturel (reviewed HERE and HERE) mixed with Tom Ford Nude Vanille lipstick (reviewed HERE): A perfect combination of long lasting stain and pale nude pigment for a plush pout that doesn’t quit.
- *Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Foundation Powder in #123 (reviewed HERE): I am absolutely smitten with the shade match and performance of this powder. It mattifies and offers decent coverage while still looking like healthy skin…no powdery finish whatsoever. Koh Gen Do does not disappoint!
- Topshop High Apex Slip Dress (also mentioned HERE): I have this dress in two different fabrics and simply cannot get enough of its classic, streamlined swing. It’s affordable and timeless…a divine combination.
- Figtree Gladiator Sandals: Leather, laden with laces and ever so au courant, these genius flats have a hidden zipper in the back, impressively increasing their comfort quotient!
- Seth Wegter Bags Fringe Bag: My latest Seth Wegter bags procurement, this fringe wonder (also more clearly pictured HERE) is roomy and wondrous on every level.
|Above: The Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Quad in Crystal Copper.|
|Above: Swatches of the Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Quad in Crystal Copper.|
|Above: Softly bronzed eyes, even, demi-matte skin and rosy nude lips…oh, and an absurd amount of mascara.|
|Above: Warm weather makeup that is virtually touch up free.|
|Above: An easy take on summertime style…these gladiator sandals have a hidden zipper in the back, making them much easier to put on and take off than one might imagine ; )|
|Above: Black on black on black…|
|Above: Thanks for another lovely experience, Kate Somerville.|
|Above: Summertime in LA…one never grows tired of the bountiful palm trees!|