|Above: My three choices from the LE Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson Collection: The On-Call Makeup Bag,|
|Above: Inside the On-Call Makeup Bag.|
|Above: The image on the front of the Dreamy Glow Highlighter is stunning, no?|
|Above: Back matter.|
|Above: Golden champagne at its best.|
|Above: A swatch of the Dreamy Glow Highlighter in direct sunlight…it is the perfect balance of non-glittery luster and sheen.|
|Above: The Dreamy Glow Highlighter ingredients (click on image to enlarge).|
|Above: Matte Revolution Lipstick in Miss Kensington, resplendent in the sunshine.|
|Above: Miss Kensington ingredients (click image to enlarge).|
|Above: A swatch of Matte Revolution Lipstick in Miss Kensington…a peachy pink nude gem.|
|Above: Miss Kensington alone on the lips.|
|Above: Orlane Anagenese 25+ Morning Recovery Complex…this|
|Above: A curated collection of products for the look below.|
- *Orlane Anagenese 25+ Morning Recovery Complex as an initial revitalizing and brightening base for the skin. More on this skincare multitasker soon!
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE) as a moisturizer, primer, and illuminating tint.
- *Clé de Peau Beaute Radiant Fluid Foundation #030 (also available at Nordstrom and reviewed HERE) applied with a damp Beauty Blender for medium coverage with a natural satin finish. Many of you ask what my preferred mode of foundation application is and the Beauty Blender wins, hands down…the cleanser that comes with this set is invaluable (and so easy to work with) as well!
- Clé de Peau Concealer in Beige (also available at Nordstrom and reviewed HERE) tapped o
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE) applied to the hollows of my lower cheekbones and along the perimeter of my face for warmth and depth. This bronzer is a consistent go-to in my routine.
- Viseart Blush in Angora blended into the apples of my cheeks. This blush may look like a dark gray purple in the swatch below but it adds the most interesting flush of color to the face. Can’t stop using this!
- Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Glow Highlighter swept onto the upper cheekbones, upper brow bones, down the center of the nose and right above the Cupid’s bow.
- Burberry Wet/Dry Glow Eyeshadow in 002 Nude (reviewed HERE) applied wet on my upper eyelids and swept along my lower lashline for a luminous taupe effect. This shade is my absolute favorite in the Burberry line as it is a standalone shade for an easy neutral eye!
- *Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE); just two coats for a false lash outcome.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Miss Kensington applied straight from the tube.
|Above: Swatches of all products used in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Last look.|
- July 9th-16th: Nordstrom Rewards Members (card holders) get early access to the sale.
- July 17th-August 2nd: Public Access