I am on the final leg of my trip to Florida as type this and, while our travels were absolutely beautiful, I am looking forward to getting back to my regular hours of life. We’ve had a week of jam-packed days, insanely delicious (but late!) dinners and consistent bedtimes in the wee morning hours and this homebody is ready for a grilled cheese at 5:30 PM and sleep by 11! That being said, I am excited to share fresh a beauty story (straight from Boca Raton), featuring an eclectic array of old favorites and brand new fall releases, collectively working in harmony for an easy, everyday look.
|Above: Essential details.|
- *Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (reviewed HERE): Applied as skincare, I cannot say enough good things about this serum. Every one to whom I’ve recommended this formula absolutely adores it, too!
- By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow in Nude (reviewed HERE): A gorgeous mattifying base to blur pores, even skin and extend the wear of one’s foundation.
- *Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation in Sand (reviewed HERE): I appreciate this foundation more each time I wear it; medium coverage and a stunning skin finish, its creamy gel texture is next-level luxe.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder 01 (reviewed HERE and also available at CdPB): Warm without being overpowering, this is an excellent daily bronzer with just the right amount of velvety radiance.
- Tom Ford Moodlight (reviewed HERE): There is a reason that this fall release was sold out for months; the cool pearl and neutral rose gold highlighting powders make every face look appropriately “filtered” for the most pristine complexion on the planet. I blend the darker shade over my lower cheekbones to add dimension and bring the lighter shade across my upper cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose for a Highly recommended.
- *Chantecaille Ella Cheek Shade (reviewed HERE): A touch on the apples of my cheekbones creates a subtle dusty nude pink glow.
- Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation Powder in Ochre (reviewed HERE): Incredible coverage (that looks like nothing on the skin) and immense lasting power make this so worth trying.
- Le Metier de Beaute Eye Prism in Angora: This latest product from Le Metier de Beaute, this shimmering liquid shadow pigment can be used on eyes (as shown in the images that follow), as a highlighter and even on the lips! Angora is a radiant beige gold with pink and peach undertones. So. stunning.
- *Gucci Mascara: I like to coat my lashes with this rich brown shade to define and lengthen…following up with a volumizing formula (see below) is a one-two punch for a false lash effect.
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara in Raven (reviewed HERE): I am truly smitten with this volumizing formula…so much so that I just gave a tube to my mom!
- *La Prairie Lip Enhancer (reviewed HERE): Lovely as a hydrating and perfecting lip base, this formula fills in fine lines and also imparts a pale peachy beige tone that looks good, even on its own…worthy splurge.
- Le Metier de Beaute Waterproof Lip Pencil in Nylon: Smooth and pigmented, Nylon is a nude pink that makes lips look full and lush. I combined it with the La Prairie Lip Enhancer and Louboutin Tutulle for nude lip opulence.
- Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lipstick in Tutulle (reviewed HERE): This nude pink beige is constantly in my purse…such a must for nude lip lovers.
- *Chantecaille Galactic Lip Shine in Moonlight: This tender, iridescent pink pearl is hydrating, glowing and not the slightest bit sticky…so good.
- Tom Ford Marcello Sunglasses (reviewed HERE): I still grab for these constantly…classic yet cutting edge, I adore how well they stay in place on my nose.
- *ghd Platinum Styler: I firmly believe that ghd stylers are the best on the market and this latest straightener release is no exception. Startlingly effective while still being kind to one’s hair, this tool imparts a smooth and glossy mane that moves.
- All Saints Dorica sandals (reviewed HERE): Flat yet complex, I will be wearing these until temperatures drop.
|Above: Warmth, light and flush.|
|Above: A canvas, perfected.|
|Above: Eyes times three.|
|Above: I enjoy combining mascaras (as is the case for the Tom Ford and Gucci formulas)…do you?|
|Above: Luxurious lip mix for the quintessential pinky nude lip.|
|Above: Swatches in natural lighting.|
|Above: Loving this latest release from ghd; it’s truly the best straightener on the market!|
|Above: I couldn’t stop wearing the All Saints Dorica sandals…and they are such a steal right now! I generally wear a size 7 and ordered a 37 for a perfect fit.|
|Above: Last look.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this on location beauty story and would love to hear your thoughts on the products featured!
Also, the Space.NK Explore Promotion — your chance to get $25 off when you spend $100 or more online — is only running on until 10/25. Use code: EXPLORE15 at checkout; now is the time to embrace a beautiful new product or two from Mila Moursi, Chantecaille, By Terry, and Hourglass.
Here are my top 5 Space.NK suggestions:
- Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (reviewed HERE)
- Chantecaille Protect the Wolves Eye Shade Trio (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Light Expert Click Brush in #10 Golden Sand (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Ash (reviewed HERE)
- Oribe Shine Spray (reviewed HERE)