|Above: Style Note #1…On the cusp of heading in…wearing a Paige Denim Trudy blouse, Frame cutoffs and All Saints Dorica sandals (my current obsession and also on sale right now!).|
|Above: The Tom Ford Noir Collection.|
- Nail Lacquer in Black Out…a deep, glossy black with fine silver shimmer.
- Lip Color in First Time (also reviewed HERE)…this is one of my favorite shades in the Tom Ford line. The LE black textured casing makes this a collectors item, indeed.
- Waterproof Extreme Mascara…I am loving the lush, pigmented and long lasting formula for my lashes…more on this soon.
- Lash Tips Mascara-Pure Colbalt…designed to add a pop of color to the ends of lashes, this is a creative take on a traditional eye look.
- Lash Tips Mascara-Burnished Gold…I saw this shade in action at the counter…it brightens the face and adds an element of festivity. Perfect for the holidays!
- Eye Defining Pencil in Navy Black…a rich indigo blue, this is a fresh way to define the eyes.
- Cream and Powder Eye Color in Night Sky…the blue-toned charcoal shades are a novel take on the classic smoky eye and will flatter a spectrum of skin tones.
|Above: A swatch of First time…the textured black case is next-level gorgeous!|
|Above: Lash Tips Mascara–Burnished Gold.|
|Above: Lash Tips Mascara Pure Colbalt.|
|Above: Night Sky.|
|Above: Night Sky compact.|
|Above: Night Sky powder.|
|Above: Night Sky cream.|
|Above: Swatches of Night Sky in indoor lighting.|
|Above: Black Out on the nails.|
|Above: Extreme Mascara…loving this formula!|
|Above: Black Navy Eye Pencil.|
|Above: Warm light swatches.|
|Above: Cool light swatches.|
|Above: Trying to relax.|
- By Terry Light Expert Click Brush Foundation in #10 (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Blush in Spicy Petal
- Tom Ford Waterproof Extreme Mascara
- Tom Ford Lip Color in First Time (also reviewed HERE)
|Above: The Boca Raton Resort…the 1920’s architecture is stunning, no?|
|Above: Style Note #2…Wearing Tom Ford mascara and First Time lipstick along with a new Topshop Wrap Front Jumpsuit and heels from Paul Green…on our way to dinner!|
|Above: Last look.|