When it comes to keeping my face clean, my parents (specifically my beloved mom) raised with a few absolutes: Never absentmindedly touch your face (germs!), avoid picking at a blemish when you’re “in a mood” (it rarely goes well) and always wash your face before going to bed (even if you’re dead tired).
Consequently, not much has changed…I still have a serious aversion to touching my face (save, when applying makeup, of course), I am thankful to have (finally!) mostly grown out of the blemish phase and I make myself wash my face before retiring for the night, no matter now long my day has been. Perhaps the most significant development, then, is the way I cleanse my face.
Today, I am excited to share my experience with the *Foreo Luna 2 for Sensitive Skin; this innovative device effortlessly removes every last speck of dirt without irritating my skin!
- The surface device does not need to be periodically changed (unlike brush heads of spin brushes) and it is much more hygienic than a wash cloth that has been used a few times. It is also completely easy to clean.
- I love the fact that this waterproof device holds a charge for days on end and its power is easily replenished with a USB cord, making traveling with the Foreo Luna 2 a dream.
- The other side of the device features wavy lines that can be used to stimulate skin for an anti-aging effect; firmer, more lifted skin with less fine lines is two minutes away!
- The Luna 2 seamlessly integrates with an existing skincare routine and works well with a variety of cleansers, enabling one to customize their cleansing experience.
- 100% More Radiant Skin
- 98% Smoother Skin
- 90% Firmer & More Elastic Skin
- Lift Lab Skin Regeneration Purify & Clarify (reviewed HERE): A fluffy cleanser/mask hybrid, I am proudly on tube #3 of this stellar formula…my skin feels fresh and if I need additional reinforcements, I can leave it on for a couple minutes for an even deeper clean.
- *Mila Moursi Cleansing Foam (reviewed HERE): Light and simple yet intensely effective, I am almost finished with my tube of this brilliant, subtly foaming cleanser.
- *Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher (reviewed HERE): This gentle exfoliant, brimming with Hungarian mud, micro-algae and thermal water, is so finely milled that it smoothes away dry skin without the slightest trace of irritation. Absolutely beautiful!
- *Radical Skincare Hydrating Cleanser (reviewed HERE): This cleanser features a soft orange aroma and nourishing essential oils to cleanse skin while leaving it immensely moisturized.
- *African Botanics Marula Buchu Botanical Enzyme Polish (reviewed HERE): Intoxicatingly fragrant (think, fresh papayas and seaside breezes), this cleanser employs the use of natural fruit enzymes to slough off dead skin and encourage cell turnover.
- *Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash: One of my favorite new discoveries…this features a modified version of the exfoliation properties of the original ExfoliKate coupled with the gentleness of a foaming cleanser, safe for daily use. I am finding myself reaching for it constantly this spring!
|The process. Silk robe from Neiman Marcus (a staple and currently on sale) + Turban from Gina Made It (stylish, comfortable and utilitarian)!|
|A perfect cleansing combination.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this cleansing process-focued story! The *Foreo Luna 2 for Sensitive Skin has transformed the way I wash my face, making each cleansing session a delighfully effective one. I am now completely and utterly addicted to the tremendously clean feeling that follows and sincerely recommend the Foreo Luna 2 to those who are in pursuit of the pristine skin. Also, currently there is free shipping on all orders over $50 on Foreo.com.
things ahead, including a fresh FOTD and new product
procurements. I am also in the midst of responding to your latest batch
of lovely emails and comments!
Have a beautiful weekend,
provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me),
however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally
my own. ©
2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or
republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission