|Vitafusion™ Gorgeous Hair, Skin and Nails|
- Edward Bess Black Sea Hair Hero (reviewed HERE)
- La Prairie Ice Crystal Transforming Cream SPF 30 (reviewed HERE)
- Artis Elite Mirror Oval 8 Brush
- By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri-Couleur in Mauve Moon (reviewed HERE)
- Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer in The Graduate (reviewed HERE)
vitafusion™ Relaxed Mood is a fascinating option. A serving of two gummies contain L-Theanine to help calm and relax one’s spirits.*
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush (reviewed HERE)
- May Lindstrom The Jasmine Garden
- Byredo Mojave Ghost (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Gold Dust Bronzing Powder (reviewed HERE)
- Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask
- Kate Somerville Goat Milk De-Puffing Eye Balm (reviewed HERE)
|At the end of my vitafusion™ challenge.|
Bottom Line: And that has been my experience with the vitafusion™ gummies…I now understand why they are distinguished as the #1 adult gummy on the market. While they will not entirely replace the vast contents of my vitamin cabinet, otherwise known as the “apothecary,” I have found that they are an excellent way to get the nutrients my body so relies upon, especially when short on time!
What do YOU do to feel good inside and out? Are vitamins a part of your daily routine? Which ones do you find essential? Do share!
Good things ahead, including a Sisley-Paris Beauty close up and a fresh video…xx,
–The Beauty Professor
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.