|Rodin Luxury Lipstick in Mod and Winks. A host of antique Lucite bracelets (also pictured) can be found HERE.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight…I love mixing the two shades for the perfect medium pink.|
|Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Secret Salma and Kim KW.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The color of the bullet is exactly what the result is on the lips.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of all seven lip color.|
|The full face.|
- *James Read H2O Rosewater Tan Mist: With hydrating and revitalizing ingredients and subtle self-tanning properties, this mist–which is the quintessential companion to the warmer months–is the best of both worlds.
- *Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm (also reviewed HERE): Just a touch of this nourishing balm adds shine and control to hair. This compact jar is always in my purse!
- *Surratt Beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation #9 (reviewed HERE):
- By Terry Sun Designer Palette #2 (reviewed HERE): I have majorly hit pan (which is extremely rare) on this palette and have since procured a backup. With bronzing, contouring, blush and highlighting capabilities, this palette does it all and beautifully at that! I cannot recommend it enough.
- *Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush (reviewed HERE): My favorite multipurpose brush for blush and bronzer, it is fluffy yet blends precisely for a diffused finish.
- *Tom Ford Nightbloom Powder (reviewed HERE): An utterly stunning fall release from the always opulent Tom Ford, this golden powder is sunlight in a compact. The warm gold tone is sure to flatter a spectrum of skin tones and the finely milled formula creates a gossamer veil on one’s visage. A full review of the Tom Ford Orchid Collection can be found HERE and my own swatch heavy review is coming up on Beauty Professor soon!
- *Wayne Goss Airbrush (reviewed HERE): This brush is so magnificent, especially for blending highlighter to a nearly invisible (texturally speaking) finish.
- *Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes in Real Eyes (reviewed HERE): The ultimate pale nude taupe duo, this clever stacking compact features a rich and opaque cream shadow (that instantly brightens the eyes) and a glimmering powder shadow to set said cream while imparting glorious radiance.
- *Toppik Brow Building Fibers in Medium Brown: Clever doesn’t begin to describe this brow-enhancing formula; with microfibers that mimic the appearance of hair (thereby adding fullness and depth to brows) and a clear wax for holding everything in place, this two-step option is cutting edge and effective for creating voluminous and defined eyebrows.
- *By Terry Line Designer in Black Ink (reviewed HERE: One of my top two liquid liner formulas (the other is Surratt Autographique), this fluid liner creates an indelible, waterproof stroke of definition that stays in place all day.
- *Maybelline Spider Effect Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats consistently create lush, long and full, ultra-dark lashes. Love this formula!
|Hair, skin and brows.|
|The *James Read H20 Mist refreshes the skin while creating a subtle tan.|
|*Toppik Brow Fibers…for extremely natural looking (and fuller!) brows.|
|For the face.|
|Swatches of the By Terry Sun Designer #2…a full face in a single palette.|
|A swatch of the *Surratt Beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation in #9…this is a perfect match for my NC 27 summer skin.|
|The *Tom Ford Nightbloom Powder imparts a delicate and pure golden glow.|
|A swatch in direct sunlight…golden gleam, indeed.|
|*Surratt Prismatique Eyes in Real Eyes is a warm pale taupe for a clean and modern eye look.|
|A swatch of Real Eyes in direct sunlight.|
|Also on the eyes, *By Terry Line Designer in Black Ink (reviewed HERE) and *Maybelline Spider Effect Mascara (reviewed HERE).|
|Wearing Rodin Luxury Lipstick in Mod.|
|Wearing Rodin Luxury Lipstick in Winks.|
|Wearing *Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Kim KW.|
|Wearing *Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Secret Salma.|
|Wearing *Sisley-Paris Phyto Twist Lip Color in Candy.|
|Wearing Tom Ford Lip Color in Sweet Mystery.|
|Wearing Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss in Pink Flamingo.|
|So many lipsticks, so little time.|