|Introducing the La Mer The Soft Fluid Fluid Long Wear Foundation.|
|Swatches in outdoor lighting.|
- Porcelain: Extremely light neutral beige for alabaster skin tones (@N/NC/NW 10)
- Ivory: Extremely light neutral beige for neutral to rosy fair skin tones (@N/NW 10-15)
- Creme: Extremely light yellow beige for neutral to golden fair skin tones (@N/NC 10-15)
- Shell: Light beige for rosy fair skin tones (@N/NW 15-20)
- Natural: Light beige for light skin with peachy undertones (@N/NC 20)
- Linen: Light beige for light skin with golden olive undertones (@N/NC 20-23)
- Bisque: Light beige for light skin with neutral undertones (@N/NW 20-23)
- Neutral: Light-medium beige for light-medium skin with neutral to olive undertones (@N/NC 25)
- Sand: Medium beige for medium skin with warm olive undertones (@N/NC 30)
- Blush: Rich rosy medium beige for medium skin with cool undertones (@N/NW 30)
- Beige: Medium neutral beige for neutral medium skin (@N/NW/NC 27)
- Suede: Rich beige for medium-tan skin with warm undertones (@N/NC 35)
- Tawny: Tan beige for neutral medium-deep skin (@N/NW/NC 40)
- Tan: Deep tan beige for neutral dark skin (@N/NW 42)
- Honey: Deep tan beige for warm dark skin (@N/NC 45)
To use, shake well. Smooth onto face with La Mer Foundation Brush (sold separately) and blend outwardly to neck to achieve a perfected, flawless look. Layer as desired. Follow with The Concealer as needed. For optimal results, set with The Powder (both sold separately).
|Swatches in indoor lighting.|
|Swatches of the La Mer The Concealer in outdoor sunlight.|
- Very Light: Extremely light beige for alabaster to fair skin tones.
- Light: Light beige for fair to light skin tones.
- Medium: Light-medium beige for medium skin tones.
- Medium Deep: Golden medium beige for medium to tan skin tones.
To use, smooth on to blend away imperfections. For a flawless look, use with the Soft Fluid Foundation and set with The Powder (both sold separately).
|Swatches of the La Mer The Concealer in indoor lighting.|
|Wearing the La Mer Foundation and Stila Stay All Day Matte Lipstick in Papillion.|
- By Terry Sun Designer #2 (reviewed HERE) to contour, bronze and blush
- *Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop (reviewed HERE) to highlight
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE)
- *Natasha Denona Blackest Black Mascarade (reviewed HERE)
|Wearing the La Mer Foundation and YSL Vinyl Lip Creme in #404 Nude Pulse…that’s my husband ; )|
|Lip color on heavy rotation.|
- Stila Stay All Day Matte Lipstick in Papillion (reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Lip Twist (reviewed HERE)
- *Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder Brazilian Nude Lipstick (reviewed HERE)…NOW back in stock and available immediately at Net-A-Porter!
- Tom Ford Lip Contour Duo in Fling It On (reviewed HERE)
- *Jouer Long Wear Lip Topper in Skinny Dip (reviewed HERE)
- Bite Beauty Multistick in Lotus (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Creme in Billow and First Look (reviewed HERE)
- *Giorgio Armani Him/Her Lip Care #3 (reviewed HERE)
- *Le Metier de Beaute Hydra Plump Lip Serum (reviewed HERE)
- *37 Actives High Peformance Anti-Aging and Filler Lip Treatment (reviewed HERE)
- *Gucci Sensuous Deep Matte Lipstick in Exposure (reviewed HERE)
- *By Terry Rouge Expert Click Stick #6 (reviewed HERE)
- MAC Liptensity in Driftwood (reviewed HERE)
- *Kaplan MD Lip Liner in Natural (reviewed HERE)
- YSL Vinyl Lip Creme Stain in #404 Nude Pulse: Words cannot adequately express how delighted I am with this creamy lip stain; the formula is hydrating and plush and this particular shade creates a nearly coral stain with a creamy light pink shine on top. It must be tried to be believed…I will be picking up a backup soon.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Rouge in #14 Sequin (reviewed HERE)
|Classic and simple style.|
- Ragdoll Vintage Tee in Army (also reviewed HERE)
- Rag & Bone Ryder Skinny Jeans with zippers
- Coach Turnlock Creepers (also reviewed HERE)
|The Coach Turnlock Creepers…absolutely no regrets on this initially capricious purchase.|