|Skin + Hair.|
- *La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo (also reviewed HERE): I am on day 10 of my trial with this cutting edge anti-aging duo and am loving how smooth, plumped and bright the pair of formulas is making my skin. The results are absolutely noticeable–from texture refinement to a more youthful canvas–and I am excited to be reaching the home stretch (14 days) of testing. Another report forthcoming!
- *Lancome Visionnaire Eye Cream (also reviewed HERE): This brightening eye cream also smooths and soothes the delicate orbital area. A little dab each day has been doing my eyes some major good.
- *Sisley-Paris Double Tenseur (also reviewed HERE): In the complete look at the end of this post, I used this as a moisturizing and firming primer; this serum tighten and lifts like no other and it perfectly preps my skin for the makeup to come.
- *Elcie The Glow Enhancer Dry Oil: To add a touch of hydrating glow to the equation, I added two drops of the quickly absorbed illuminating dry oil, focusing on the high points of my face. The incandescent glow it imparts is just lovely!
- *Orlando Pita Play Flash Light Shine Boosting Spray: For an infusion of shine, this spray is divine; it offers a veil of radiance without weighing down down one’s tresses.
- *Sisley-Paris Eau de Campagne (also reviewed HERE): I have been intrigued with this timeless green fragrance as of late; reminiscent of a meadow after rainfall, mixed with slightly spicy notes of sophistication, its a natural beauty, indeed.
- *37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging and Filler Lip Treatment: Ever in my handbag, this nourishing oil instantly hydrates and, over time, also increases the volume of the lips. I use it in the day as a primer for lip color and at night as a treatment…one of my favorite discoveries of the end of 2016.
|A cushion foundation wonderland.|
- The Perfecting Cushion Intense has slightly more coverage than the Perfecting Cushion and the #25 in the Intense has a slightly neutral to peachier leaning that the original #25.
- The Perfecting Cushion Intense has much more coverage and is a bit more matte in finish than the *Sulwahsoo Perfecting Cushion Brightening (reviewed HERE) and, in swatches, #25 is deeper than the Brightening version.
- Like the other two formulas in the line, the lasting power of the Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Intense is remarkable; I get 6-7 hours of flawless, crease-free wear.
- All in all, I am very impressed with this latest foundation from Sulwhasoo and firmly believe the line makes the best performing cushion compacts on the market!
Official details, courtesy of Nordstrom:
- 1 oz.
- Sulfate-free; paraben-free; phthalate-free
|Swatches in outdoor sunlight.|
|Swatches in outdoor shade.|
- *Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes in Neutral Eyes (reviewed HERE): The obvious signs of use in the images above and below should speak for themselves, but here are some thoughts should you need a bit more elaboration as to why I adore this product: the creamy shadow is immensely pigmented and provides a marvelously opaque base that resist creasing, pilling or migration. The shimmering powder shadow is the perfect companion to said cream shadow; tapped lightly onto the base, it masterfully adhere and illuminates eyes for hours on end. Neutral eyes is a universally flattering chocolate brown/warm rose gold duo that, after a few more uses, will need to be replenished…I love hitting (and, subsequently decimating) pan!
- La Mer Concealer in Medium (reviewed HERE): Perfect for the under eye region, it covers darkness and brighten the orbital area without creasing.
- *Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Taupe (reviewed HERE): This continues to rank at the top of my favorite brow products list due to is ability to quickly fill in brows with pigmented fibers that also enhance shape and increase hold…just a few upward strokes each day and I get full and feathery brows in 10 seconds flat.
- YSL The Shock Mascara (reviewed HERE): I am still enamored with this new formula; my lashes are lush, dark, voluminous and lengthy in two coats.
- *Jenny Patinkin The Petites (reviewed HERE): This genius collection of decadently soft, premium vegan brushes comes in its own travel container for the ultimate in portability. My mom and I love the short handles as they don’t bump into the mirror for close work on eyeshadow or liner and the array of brush options guarantees that your entire face will be under control.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The full eye look.|
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in La Rosée du Soir, Chaleur and Barbe A Papa (also available at Blue Mercury and reviewed HERE): I use a mix of Chaleur and La Rosee du Soir to contour and bronze and a dash of the luminous pink Barbe a Papa on the apples of my cheeks…three shades for a full face of dimension.
- *Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush (reviewed HERE): A trusted companion for blush and bronzer, I’ve been using this particular brush for nearly three years!
- *Girlactik Luminous Face Veil in See Through (reviewed HERE): Still my favorite highlighter lately, this glowing warm pearl shade looks ultra natural on the skin and lasts for hours…the radiance is unprecedented.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush (reviewed HERE): Ever within reach, this tapered brush applies highlighter like a dream; the wildly soft bristles allow for precision while buffing everything to oblivion.
- *Dior Couture Color Rouge Dior Lipstick #475 Rose Caprice: This stunning cool pink lipstick was calling my name during my last visit to the mall; the updated Dior lip color formula is moisturizing with respectable lasting power and color payoff and the creamy yet slightly pearlescent Rose Caprice is the quintessential hue to brighten the face in a single swipe…every pink lover needs this as they walk through life!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Dior Rose Caprice.|
|Swatch in direct sunlight.|
|Sweater + leggings = a sublimely easy outfit.|
|Detail close up.|