|Ingredients for the look.|
// Product Breakdown // As always, I am opting for an effortless, neutrals-drenched look that lasts the ENTIRE day.
- *Surratt Beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation #6 (reviewed HERE): This foundation goes on like a dream, lasts for 10+ hours and looks like really good skin…I’m still impressed nearly a year after its launch. #6 is a great match for my winter skin as it is more neutral than pink (as the shade description might imply).
- La Mer Concealer in Medium (reviewed HERE): An excellent asset for brightening the under eye region, it performs without creasing.
- Sisley-Paris Phyto-Poudre Loose Powder Compact in #4 Sable: I am IN LOVE with this loose powder; it applies like velvet, sets my makeup and is the perfect warm light beige for olive skin. Oh, and it has a mirror and is completely purse friendly…beyond brilliant.
- By Terry Sun Designer Palette #2 (reviewed HERE) applied with the *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlighter Brush (reviewed HERE): My go-tos for a quick contour, bronzing an blushing session; I never want to be without either!
- *Girlactik Face Veil in See Through (reviewed HERE): This highlighter still ranks amongst my favorites as the warm pearl tone has immense radiance while still looking complete natural on the skin.
- *Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prismatic Amethyst: I am in awe of the beauty of this new launch from Becca…when applied with a light hand, it imparts a cool pink glow that works–in my experience–very well to brighten up the apples of the cheeks. It’s such a unique product!
- Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadow Duo in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE): Forever a favorite, this creamy shadow is all I reach for when I need a quick and pretty eye that lasts the day.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Taupe (reviewed HERE): I just purchased a fresh tube of this gem…nothing–and I mean nothing–tames, grooms, fills in and polishes my brows as effectively.
- Sisley-Paris So Intense Mascara (mentioned HERE): A newer find for me, the close-cropped comb wand and nourishing formula create marvelous volume and length that stays in place all day.
- YSL Top Secrets Lip Perfector (reviewed HERE): A beautiful balm that instantly hydrates while making lips glow.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Color in Bijox (reviewed HERE): I adore this creamy matte mauve tone…it makes lips look full and lush.
- *Le Metier de Beauté Lip Creme in Breathe (reviewed HERE): I used a light layer of this pearly pink gloss, which adds rosy opacity and an inimitable reflective quality.
- *Burberry My Burberry Black Rollerball (reviewed HERE): So apropos for my current travels, I find this particular scent–rife with warm musk and fruit notes–absolutely intoxicating and the reviews I’ve read on this juice seem to wholly concur!
|A swatch of Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prismatic Amethyst.|
|Capturing Buckingham Palace.|
|With my travel partner and photographer for this excursion (Big Ben in the background)…my husband!|
|At a building adjacent to Westminster Abbey.|
- Equipment Slim Signature Blouse in Amethyst Fog (also available at Nordstrom)…a staple for me–every Equipment blouse I buy is worth it on every level since they receive so much wear.
- Frame Denim Step Hem High Waist Skinny Jeans…a unique take on the traditional skinny jean, these look fab with booties.
- Vince Reversible Wool Cashmere Coat (also available at Shopbop and mentioned HERE)…now on MAJOR sale at $243, this lightweight, super soft coat has classic lines and a timeless appeal that will carry me through the spring months with ease.
- Gucci Liza Booties…I’ve worn these consistently for a year and am seriously considering a backup; they work well with jeans and dresses alike and are ever so comfortable. A worthy splurge, indeed.