|The setting for the shoot.|
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths (reviewed HERE): A staple for years, this is the best way to wash one’s face on the go…they will forever be a part of my travel routine.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Longevity Creme (reviewed HERE): I have now finished a complete jar of this stunning cream, which is a rare occurrence in Beauty Professor land. Possessing potent anti-aging ingredient and the distinct ability to make my skin look bouncier, smoother, brighter and younger with each application (for me, day and night), I am excited to start jar #2.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow Moisturizer (also available at Spring and reviewed HERE): Just a pea-sized amount is all that necessary to add a subtle wash of color and radiance that evens the complexion with a summer glow. I’ve been reaching for it daily!
- *Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer: As its moniker suggests, this powerful formula indeed blurs the appearance of pores while adding a luminous incandescence that prepares skin for foundation to come.
- *Stacked Skincare Hydrating Lip Peel: This all-natural gem harnesses the powers of lactic acid and pure sugar cane to smooth away dead skin (the bane of my existence) on contact. It makes for a wonderful overnight treatment; I love waking with full and soft lips with zero dryness.
- *Vita Liberata Body Blur in Medium (reviewed HERE): When I wore this formula in this Instagram post, I received so many questions and direct messages asking what was on my arms and legs. The deep glow it creates is divine and, once set, it stays in place until you wash it off…I will never travel without it.
- *Tom’s of Maine Anti-Perspirant in North Woods: The best natural deodorant I’ve tried to date; the fragrance is cool and spicy and the lasting power is significant. So terribly pleased with this!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|This fanciful dog came running–off leash–into my shooting area…wish I had captured his face in this image, too!.|
|The full face.|
- *Surratt Surreal Real Skin Foundation #8 (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): My go-to for a base that covers, lasts and looks completely natural, #8 is a great match for my NC27-30 skin.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): Just a dab in my under eye region to brighten things up…this cult favorite has earned every bit of praise it’s received.
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Diffused Bronze Light (not pictured but swatched and reviewed HERE): To lightly contour and warm up the complexion.
- *Tom Ford Illuminating Face Duo in Reflects Gilt (reviewed HERE): I am on my second compact now…I love it that much. So glad it’s still available.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Cheek Brush (reviewed HERE): This brush is an invaluable part of my daily routine.
|Swatches in direct sunlight. Goosebumps are because, despite the sunshine, it was wildly windy and cold ; )|
|All about eyes.|
- *Crunchi Eyeshadow in Fearless (reviewed HERE): I am beyond impressed with this clean, completely safe eyeshadow formula. The shadow is finely milled with serious color payoff and crease-free lasting power. Fearless is a warm coppery bronze with pearlescent finish…it’s a resplendent wash of color for a complete look in mere seconds. I used a bit of the *Tom Ford Illuminating Face Duo in Reflects Gilt blended to the brown bone for a diffused effect.
- *Gucci Impact Eyeliner in Black (reviewed HERE): Swept along my lower waterline for impact and punctuation.
- *CODE Beautiful FFL Lash Primer: This pale brown primer truly builds lashes to a maximum level, making mascara perform at its very best; it’s absolutely worth tracking down!
- *L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: I am loving this new formula…two coats creates immense volume and length.
- Suqqu Volume Eyebrow Mascara in Camel (reviewed HERE): Just a bit brushed through my brows and I’m good to go.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The eye look.|
|So many brushes…|
// LIPS //
- *Gucci Sleek Contouring Lip Pencil in Rose Dragee (reviewed HERE): My lipliner of choice as of late, this is a marvelous pinky nude enough depth to fully define one’s pout.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick in #101: This insanely pigmented liquid lip color is cushiony and dries to a suede finish that lasts for hours. It looks seriously pale in the tube, but once on the lips, it develops to a lovely light-medium pinky nude beige.
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color in Pink Nude: Intense color payoff and major moisture are the first two qualities I think of when I apply this lipstick. Its full coverage bathes lips in a rich veil of color that enhances the appearance of fullness and volume. So darn good.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Perhaps a perfect lipstick for nude lip lovers…Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color in Pink Nude.|
- Free People Maxi Dress: Although I picked up the one I’m wearing about last season, Free People still has a gorgeous array of options in the maxi dress department…the long and flowy look pairs perfectly with flats and a sweatshirt for brisk mornings.
- Slim onyx mens sweatshirt: My Baldwin Los Angeles sweatshirt is no longer available but this slim cut black version is an excellent alternative.
- Coclico Slides: Super soft and wildycomfortable, this pair of slides works well with dresses, shorts and jeans alike.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Neo Small Backpack (also reviewed HERE): This little wonder holds everything I might need for a day out (including small water bottles for both Jethro and me). One of my best spur-of-the-moment investments in the last couple of months!
|These Coclico Slides have been on heavy rotation so far this summer…they’re ultra comfortable and match everything.|
- Anthropologie: 30% off sale items…I have my eye on this breezy tunic dress, open stitch pullover and adorable metallic pool slides.
- Equipment France: Deep cuts on sale items…I’ll be picking up this dreamy blue blouse and starry silk dress.
- Free People: 40% off select styles…I’m loving this mint mini dress, Baja romper (great as a coverup) and extratropical dress.
- Intermix: Major summer clearance–save more as you buy more. Check out this chic camel dress, Rag+Bone Dre jeans and crystal choker.
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 70% off during the Summer Clearance…I’m intrigued by this Frame leather skirt, Chloe flats and Frame dress.
- Nordstrom: The Half Yearly Sale…up to 40% off (through June 4th)…some items to consider include: these Frame jeans (I already own this particular style and wear them constantly), this Free People cardigan and this darling Cole Haan Packable Raincoat (because even though it’s summer, it still rains!)
- Rag & Bone: Up to 50% off…I’m interested in this poncho, Margo booties, and infinity choker.
- Revolve: Over 11,000 items currently on sale including this varsity bomber, cropped jeans and black mules.
- Shopbop: A summer sale on thousands of styles…take a glimpse at these Levi’s shorts, suede booties and relaxed sweatshirt.
- Space NK: Many products on sale including the Zelens peel pads, By Terry Nail Laque Terrybly and By Terry Eye Designer Palette in Techno Aura (reviewed HERE)