|Hair and skin.|
- *Tom Ford Radiant Skin Souffle (reviewed HERE): As a moisturizing base, I started the morning with a healthy dose of this plush and luminous formula. It primes my skin for the make up to come while imparting a subtle glow that feels apropos in the dead of winter.
- *Sunday Riley Auto Correct (reviewed HERE): Just a single pump, blended around my orbital region brightens up my end-of-the-week sleep deprived eyes, giving it the hydration it so desperately requires.
- *Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream: I washed my hair the night before and went to sleep with it wet, so to tame the bedhead, I distributed a quarter-sized amount throughout my tresses for weightless shine and manageability that lasts until I wash again. This cream is highly rated and my experience certain corroborates with the praise!
- *The Marble Wet Brush (reviewed HERE): This brush detangles like a dream and is ever so photogenic, no?
- *Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne: A spritz of this singularly beautiful fragrance (how wood and sea salt can be such a divine combination is beyond my comprehension) works well in the day while translating as intriguing and sultry by evening.
- *La Mer Soft Fluid Foundation in Beige (swatches of all shades and full review HERE): For an even face with a natural matte finish that lasts touch up-free for 12+ hours, this formula is sublime. It provides medium coverage and lightweight hydration and Beige is a spot-on match for my winter skin.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond (reviewed HERE): Just a sweep along my under eye region for additional brightening that won’t crease…believe they hype on this gem.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Complexion Brush (reviewed HERE): I used this two-sided wonder to deftly blend the true brown *Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour (reviewed HERE) along lower cheek bones, around the perimeters of my face and down the bridge of my nose (use the tiny side of the brush for precision work) for increased dimension and definition…no additional bronzer needed. The duo is simply invaluable for a sculpted face!
|Swatches in natural lighting.|
|Face + Eyes.|
- *Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette (reviewed HERE): Each time I use this palette, I am more smitten. Boasting rosy and cool neutrals that create a flattering eye and soft pink cheek, I blended the brown and pink shades on my upper lid and lower lash line and swept a touch of the purple blue in my crease for added intensity. I focused the pink blush on the apples of my cheeks and swirled the highlighter on the high points of my face with the *Wayne Goss Holiday Brush (more details below).
- *Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow in Jean (reviewed HERE): I blended a touch of this champagne-meets-platinum cream toward my upper brow bone as an incandescent transition shade. I need to try other shades in this formula as it wears so well.
- *Gucci Eyeliner in Black (reviewed HERE): I used a touch in my lower waterline to punctuate my eyes. Well worth the investment, I’ve been using the same pencil for nearly two years!
- *Sisley Phyto-Sourcils Design 3-in-1 Eyebrow Pencil in Chatain: Just a pass along my brows for enhanced definition…keep reading for a more in-depth review of both the pencil and brow gel.
- *Sisley Phyto-Sourcils Fix Thickening and Setting Gel for Eyebrows in #2: I swept this through my brows for a full and feathery look that stays in place for hours on end…absolutely in love with this new formula.
- *IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats on my lashes give me major length and volume that doesn’t flake or smudge. Affordable, accessible and inordinately high-performance, I recommend it multiple times a week.
- *Wayne Goss Holiday Brush: Whisper light and exceptionally soft, this brand new brush is the gift to give and receive. I used it to apply highlighter to my upper cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose and can’t wait to try it with bronzer and blush!
|Swatches in natural lighting.|
|Newness from Sisley-Paris.|
- *Sisley-Paris Instant Eclat: This luminous primer features a radiant golden undertone that creates an ethereal glow while potent ingredients tone and refresh the skin; it’s the quintessential holiday pick-me-up.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Sourcils Fix Thickening and Setting Gel for Eyebrows in #0, #1 and #2: This effective formula adds volume, tint, polish and hold to even the most unruly brows; all three shades (from clear to dark brown) are neutral enough (read: no red undertones!) to match nearly every brow on the spectrum.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Sourcils Design 3-in-1 Eyebrow Pencil in Cappucino, Chatain, and Brun: This clever brow tool features an angled brow pencil on one side, a spoolie on the other and a brilliant powder highlighter (excellent to illuminate the brow bone) on the interior for portable brow perfection in seconds.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Pencil and powder illuminator.|
|The spoolie side.|
- *MAC Baby’s All Right: This sueded matte formula is hydrating with insane color payoff in the most perfect mauve-tinged nude beige. I am super happy to have discovered it and will continue to keep it my my handbag for easy access.
- *Tom Ford Ultra Gloss in Tawny Pink (reviewed HERE): My love for this neutral pinky beige gloss has been reignited…creamy, opaque and decidedly non-shimmery, it looks incredible over liner and nearly every lipstick shade.
- *Tom Ford Matte Lip Color in The Perfect Kiss (reviewed HERE): A lush strawberry red, this matte hue possesses the ability to instantly brighten up the face without overpowering. It wears evenly for hours and feels just right during the holidays and warmer months alike.
|Swatches in natural lighting.|
|Wearing the Ragdoll LA Sweatshirt Dress, which, by the way, has pockets!|
|The eye look.|
|Applying a coat of the dreamy *MAC Baby’s All Right.|
- Ragdoll LA Sweatshirt Dress: Sweatshirt material (with a breathable French-terry interior) in a lovely olive green is offset by fresh styling and a genius pair of pockets…this dress can be worn with tennis shoes for a casual day of errands, booties (for a dressier occasion) and even over leggings as a tunic, making it a viable wardrobe staple for winter. I purchase mine in a size Medium and it’s worth noting that is currently on sale, too.
- BB Dakota Wells Body-Con Dress: I picked this up (in a size Small) without even trying it on with the intention of wearing it to my husband’s work holiday party. The clean lines, lush ponte fabric and elegant lace detailing on the arms and décolleté make it dressy yet oh so easy to wear and it will work just as well should I attend any fancy New Year’s Eve soirees. Highly recommended!
- Loeffler Randall Kassidy Suede and Calf Hair Sock Bootie: True story…every time I wear these booties, someone asks me where I got them. They are interesting yet completely wearable and the true kitten heel is infinitely comfortable. They can be dressed up or down and run true to size (the size 7 fits me perfectly with no need to break in). Oh, and I should mention, they are currently half off!
- Nadri Crossover Ring: A delicate crystal-encrusted ring with a clever crossover design…this makes the perfect last-minute gift.
- By the way, the BB Dakota Eldrige Oversized Check Shirt Jacket that I featured HERE is now back in stock at Nordstrom. This jacket, which I wear in a Medium, is warm and entirely versatile…the color palette cannot be beat and I love that there are generous pockets. So good.
|A switch up to the BB Dakota Wells Body-Con Dress and *Tom Ford Matte Lip Color in The Perfect Kiss…everything else on my face remains the same.|
|An impromptu bathroom shot with the Loeffler Randall Kassidy Suede and Calf Hair Sock Booties in action.|