- *Kate Somerville Tight’N Cryogenic Tightening Gel: Currently available for pre-order, this revolutionary new formula employs cryogenic technology to cool skin to a tighter and more lifted existence. It truly must be tried to be believed.
- *Royal Fern Phytoactive Cleansing Balm: I am intrigued by the minimalist stylings and impeccable ingredients of this skincare line and this particular cleanser leaves my skin feeling immensely clean without the slightest bit of tightness…divine.
- *AveSeena Essential Radiance Serum: I already love the AveSeena Honeyactive Beauty Mask and am equally enchanted with this decadently glowy anti-aging serum. Packed with skin-brighting ingredients, it even has Anise, which just so happens to be my middle name!
- *Sunday Riley Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream (reviewed HERE): Still in love with this eye cream; it hydrates and brightens my orbital region while banishing signs of darkness. I just gave a bottle to my mom (it’s her birthday) and she is loving it as well.
- *Eve Lom Cleanser Cream: A cult classic with an justifiable following, this original solid cleanser has worked its way into my routine as it lends moisture to my skin during the drying winter season.
- *37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging and Filler Lip Treatment (reviewed HERE): I am on my second tube of this lush lip treatment…the nourishing oils gently plump lips while infusing one’s pout with long lasting moisture. It’s well worth the investment!
- *Jouer Funfetti Lip Topper (reviewed HERE): Gorgeously luminous, this opalescent pink looks stunning over nude lip liner for juicy lips with an understated and sophisticated glimmer.
- *Crunchi Lip Gloss in Ella (reviewed HERE): A pigmented warm nude pink, this nonsticky gloss has lovely color payoff and an impressively clean ingredients list.
- *tenoverten Catherine (also available at Net-A-Porter): Peachy caramel perfection and 10-free ingredients, this nail polish line is one of my newest and most delightful discoveries.
|Lip swatches in natural sunlight.|
|The Work Look.|
- Suqqu Frame Fix Moisturizing Solid Foundation in #203 Warm Bisque (reviewed HERE): This epic foundation formula ranks amongst my top five (and likely top 3). Buildable coverage and an ultra-natural lasting finish, its simply sublime.
- *By Terry Sun Designer (reviewed HERE): Always within reach to deftly bronze and blush in record time, I recommend Savannah Love since Light and Tan Vibes (pictured) is no longer available.
- Tom Ford Soleil Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt (reviewed HERE): I am on my second compact of this brilliant duo and picked up a third (as a backup) this past weekend. It’s the absolute best for highlighting while adding a touch of warmth…I may invest in a fourth before this limited-edition all-star disappears.
- *Wayne Goss The Rose Gold Air Brush (reviewed HERE): Like a whisper from an angel, this ethereally beautiful brush blends highlighter like a dream.
- Tom Ford Private Shadows in Body Double and Iris Bronze: My latest Tom Ford acquisitions, I applied the rosy-tinged bronze all over my upper lid and lower lash line and worked the exquisitely radiant nude Body Double all the way up to my brow bone.
- *IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (reviewed HERE): Still my mascara go-to on the daily, I can get long and full lashes in mere seconds (generally when stopped at a single).
- *Lawless Beauty Soft Matte Lip Color in Jake (reviewed HERE): I swept a thin coat of this highly pigmented lavender pink, let it dry down (the lasting power is formidable) and then topped with with the below.
- Tom Ford Tawny Pink: I forgot how much I adore this opaque nude pink gloss (I believe that shine is making a comeback, by the way). Neither too light nor too dark with no shimmer to speak of, I daresay this shade would look lovely on a spectrum of skin tones.
|The makeup…image captured on my desk during actual office hours.|
|Let’s talk about the last 5 things I’ve bought.|
- Burberry Detachable Hood Car Coat: It’s currently on sale and I snapped it up…classic and timeless, I have absolutely no regrets.
- Tom Ford Private Shadows in Body Double, Iris Bronze, Loveshade and Agenda Rouge: After swatching in person, I picked up all four of these quick-to-sell-out shades–warm neutrals with plenty of versatility–and will do a closeup of these selections soon.
- Ksubi Jeans: I ordered these during the Cyber Monday promotion and am in. love. They are high-waisted and relaxed with a cutoff hem that is strangely chic. I recommend sizing up (I wear a 25 and got a 27) as Ksubi runs very small.
- Golden velvet dress: A veritable deal at under $40, this dress in the most perfect mustard hue is lavishly soft and lined…I wore mine with a tee shirt underneath for a work-appropriate take on the look.
- Ragdoll Sweatshirt Dress: I’ve had my eye on this for the past few months and now that it is on sale, I couldn’t help but indulge. Long enough to wear on its own (so cute with boots) or perfect as tunic over leggings, this dress has pockets, which–in my book–is reason enough to introduce it to your wardrobe.