|The complete look.|
|New By Terry formulas that effortlessly integrate into one’s routine.|
- *By Terry Baume de Rose Hand Cream: Plush yet lightweight with a delicate rose aroma, this hand cream masterfully moisturizes while stimulating one’s senses. In sum, it’s quintessential By Terry in a pale pink tube.
- *By Terry Baume de Rose Le Stick Levres: I am thrilled that Terry decided to release a solid stick version of her iconic Baume de Rose, which is holy grail favorite in my routine. The retractable bullet imparts the same luxe and nourishing formula without having to dig into a pot with one’s finger. The soft rose fragrance, tender shine, luscious hydration and noteworthy portability guarantee it’s cult status in the Baume de Rose family.
|The *By Terry Baume de Rose Hand Cream and *By Terry Baume de Rose Le Stick Levres|
|Face + fragrance.|
- Suqqu Frame Fix Moisturizing Solid Foundation #203 Warm Bisque (reviewed HERE): Still one of my favorite formulas ever, I quickly applied this medium coverage base with a dampened Beauty Blender to even skin for a natural and creamy finish that wears flawlessly for the entire day.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Duo #2 (also available at CdPB and reviewed HERE): Swept along the hollows of my cheek bones and perimeters of my face, this medium brown tan shade sculpts and warms up one’s canvas without harsh lines.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Blush Twist #1 Petal (also available at Neiman Marcus and reviewed HERE): I dabbed this baby pink cream on the apples of my cheeks for a subtle flush.
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 travel size (reviewed HERE): I never go anywhere without my signature scent and these travel vials make it infinitely easy embrace fragrance without the bulk.
|Swatches in natural lighting.|
|Eye + lips.|
- Tom Ford Private Shadow in Loveshade and Body Double (reviewed HERE): I started by blending the peachy pink Loveshade all over my lids as a base and then worked the shimmering champagne Body Double up towards my brow bone.
- *Touch In Sol Metallist Eyeshadow Duo in Eldora (reviewed HERE): Then, I applied this liquid gold shadow on the center of my upper eye lids for a bit of brilliance…I deeply appreciate how this lush formula wears without creasing or flaking; this behavior is oft-rare for liquid eyeshadows.
- *Hourglass Vanish Flash Stick in Champagne Flash (reviewed HERE): I concentrated application of this platinum-meets-champagne shade directly under my brow bones and then buffed a bit on my upper cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose for a dash of dewiness.
- *GrandeBROW Fill in Dark: I’ve been using GrandBROW for the past couple of months and am thrilled with how naturally full it has made my brows…for the images below, I also used the tinted Fill formula in Dark to define and hold my look.
- *By Terry Expert Lash Expert Twist Mascara: I am over the moon to introduce this transcendent mascara, which possesses the ability to both volumize and lengthen with a transforming brush. The intense black formula builds lashes from root to tip and is completely resistant to smudging, flaking or migrating; between seasonal allergies and the need to wear contact lens–hello, watery eyes–I tend to give mascara formulas a challenging trial and only a few, including the *By Terry Expert Lash Expert Twist pass the test. As if the formidable formula wasn’t enough, the bottom of the tube holds additional magic; an easy twist transforms the brush from long and thin (for lengthening) to shorter and fluffier (for volumizing) to craft lashes that can be customized from feathery to downright dramatic in under a minute. The first time I applied it last week, I was astonished by the impact this mascara had on my lashes…they were so long and thick that they were touching my brows and they stayed looking as such from morning though evening. During a meeting I had with Terry later on in the week, she confirmed that a month’s supply of the new mascara intended for her boutique alone was sold out in less than an hour and they are still waiting for replenishments. Talk about flying of of the shelves! I managed to track down the last three tubes at Le Bon Marche (and perhaps the last three left in Paris) and cannot wait for the mascara to makes its stateside debut next month as both my mom and I are already now massive fans. In the meanwhile, I can be purchased at Beautylish and Cult Beauty…I implore you to consider it if you love mascara and By Terry as I do. It’s simply that good.
- Chanel Le Crayon Levres in Natural: I don’t know why it took me so long to buy this cult-favorite but, goodness, I am elated that I finally did. Crafted in the perfect shade of nude beige, this stunning neutral defines one’s lips without looking obvious and it’s subtle enough to work with most lip colors. Every makeup bag needs this lip liner!
- Sensai The Lipstick in #18 Koubai: Instantly taken with its neutral appeal, I purchased this hydrating pinky peach (of course) hue while in Paris and am duly smitten. With medium coverage and a slightly shiny finish, this shade would look good on a spectrum of skin tones.
- Tom Ford Ultra Gloss in Tawny Pink (reviewed HERE): I finished my lips with a slick of this creamy, shimmer-free nude pink gloss that never disappoints…it’s a purse staple in my life.
|*By Terry Expert Lash Expert Twist Mascara….the slender lengthening brush can be adjusted with a twist, transforming to a fluffier brush that creates a volumizing effect. In addition to the genius brush innovation, the jet black formula makes lashes look positively next-level.|
|Swatches in natural lighting.|
- Madewell Whisper Cotton Turtleneck: Thin yet warm and excellent for layering, this is a winter and early spring staple for me.
- Nordstrom Signature Stretch Pants: I received these pants (which run true to size…I’m in an XS) for my birthday and love their classic lines and comfortable yet streamlined fit.
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses: I picked these timeless sunglasses up in Paris and, to my delight, they are readily available in the US as well. They are lightweight and polarized and the black and gold mix is really chic, no?
- Nike Air Huarache: Still my tennis shoe go-to due to their neutral hue and extreme bounce when walking miles (we realized that we walked 40+ over the course of a single week in Paris), these are now on sale!
|The eye look.|
|Finally, I am excited to be a panel speaker for the BeautyX Conference next week, which occurs in advance of (and in partnership with) the Indie Beauty Expo 1/23-24 in Los Angeles. For my recent interview with Beauty Independent (the publication for IBE), visit HERE.|