|At the Sisley-Paris headquarters.|
|The stunning courtyard of the Salon Seguier.|
|Eiffel Tower views from Salon Seguier.|
|From L-R: Sol Escudero, BP and Caroline Bottigliero.|
|My Sisley Hair Rituel began with a soothing scalp massage with the Hair Rituel Revitalizing Fortifying Serum for Scalp.|
|Then, the darling and very kind Mathieu Seguier washed and conditioned my hair and followed with the mask. I managed to snap this picture before practically drifting off to sleep during the relaxing process.|
|The *Sisley-Paris Hair Rituel|
- *Hair Rituel Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo: Masterfully cleanses without stripping the hair, leaving it bouncy and shiny.
- *Hair Rituel Restructuring Conditioner: Hydrates while fortifying the hair shaft for more resilient tresses.
- *Hair Rituel Regenerating Hair Mask (also available at Neiman Marcus): An opulent 10 minute in-shower treatment to deliver intense moisture and nourishment to both the scalp and the hair…the results are astounding.
- *Hair Rituel Precious Hair Care Oil (also available at Neiman Marcus): Perhaps my favorite formula in the line up, this lightweight oil absorbs instantly without weighing down hair, yielding vivacious bounce, glassy smoothness and intense shine.
- *Hair Rituel Revitalizing Fortifying Serum for Scalp: Designed to stimulate hair density health and radiance, this weightless serum can be every two days–both morning and evening–without disrupting one’s styling choices.
|Upon applying a bit of the *Hair Rituel Precious Hair Care Oil, Mathieu blow dried my hair until it was entirely smooth and glossy.|
|The end result.|
|With Salon Siguier owner and Sisley-Paris Hair Rituel Ambassador Mathieu Siguier.|
|Back at the hotel and still reeling over my hair results.|
|My hair, a full 24 hours following my Sisley Hair Rituel treatment in Paris.|
In case it wasn’t abundantly apparent from my words and images, I am a massive proponent of the *Sisley-Paris Hair Rituel (also available at Neiman Marcus and Sisley-Paris) collection. The products are a rare balance of pristine ingredients, luxurious high performance, long-term benefits and immediate results…highly recommended!
|The new launch look.|
- *By Terry Baume de Rose Body Scrub: For velvety smooth limbs, this new body scrub is absolutely transcendent. Softly fragranced with Terry’s signature rose, the natural exfoliation yields glowing skin in seconds.
- *Ranavat Jasmine Hydrating Tonique: A new brand discovery from the last month’s Indie Beauty Expo, this gorgeous formula harnesses the rich history of traditional East Indian beauty preparations while delivering intense moisture to skin. I can’t wait to try some other products in this line in the coming days.
- *Hair Rituel Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo: This formula is excellent for daily use to cleanse without buildup, adding shine and bounce along the way.
- *Hair Rituel Precious Hair Care Oil (also available at Neiman Marcus): Still one of my favorite hair products to date, this versatile hair oil can help with nourishing dry and damaged locks, detangling, taming frizz, creating softness and imparting immense shine. Every mane should have a bottle within reach!
|Skin + hair.|
|*MAC Hyper Real Glow Palettes.|
I’ve been working with the *MAC Hyper Real Glow Palettes in Flash + Awe and Get It Glowin‘–which officially launch on 2/15/18–for the past couple of weeks and am extremely impressed with the revolutionary texture of these illuminators.
Although they are officially powders, the finely milled texture has a creamy quality that results in an incandescent glow that makes skin look positively lit-from-within. The warm toned Flash + Awe features a trio of golden iterations that work well with medium and deep skin tones while the rosy-leaning Get It Glowin’ possesses a stunning range of neutral to pink hues that especially radiant on fair and light skin.
I love using a conflation of the two palettes to create a custom glow that, as the name suggests, is hyper real brilliance.
|*MAC Hyper Real Glow in Flash + Awe and Get It Glowin‘|
|Swatches of *MAC Hyper Real Glow palettes in direct sunlight.|
|The *Wayne Goss The Anniversary Set Volume 2|
About The Anniversary Set Volume 2
Why It’s Special
|*Wayne Goss The Anniversary Set Volume 2|
|The full face.|
- *Sappho New Paradigm Essential Foundation in Jennifer: I started evening my canvas by applying a pump and a half of this foundation–which offers medium coverage and a natural, slightly glowy finish–with a dampened Beauty Blender. The resulting look is long lasting and incredibly natural…I am loving the ease of application and flawless wear of this particular formula.
- *Sisley-Paris Concealer #3 (reviewed HERE): Just a touch along my lower orbital region brightens without looking conspicuous and the moisturizing formula stays bouncy and fresh looking for hours without the slightest sign of creasing. Well worth the investment.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Touche Sun Glow Bronzing Gel Powder (reviewed HERE): I blended this powder-meets-gel bronzer along the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face to add dimension and warmth to my face. This oft-sold out bronzer is currently back in stock as of publish date!
- *MAC Hyper Real Glow in Flash + Awe and Get It Glowin‘ (swatched and discussed earlier in the post): I used a mix of both of these creamy powder palettes on the high points of my face to impart additional radiance. The shades layer well and are infinitely blendable.
- *Natasha Denona Duo Chrome Top Coat in Brown/Mauve Purple: I am enchanted by this shade shifting gossamer cloak for eyes…the warm brown is offset by a luminous violet purple shift that works well for a single wash of color. I swept it on my upper lid and along my lower lash line for a unified yet understated look.
- *By Terry Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE): This daily go-to for the most impactful lashes is perhaps the best formula on the market…two coats result in a false lash effect on my average fringe.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Plump X Lipstick in Voulez Vous: A quintessential peachy nude pink, this rich and radiant lip color gently plumps for next-level lips. Keep reading for a formula overview with swatches of every shade in the lineup.
- Sisley-Paris Phyto-Twist Lip Balm in #10 Sugar (reviewed HERE): I am on my third tube of this glorious sugar pink. Glossy and pigmented, it is on my lips multiple times a week.
|Swatches of base + face products in direct sunlight.|
|The *Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Plump X Lipstick lineup.|
- Aphrodisiac: A rich aubergine berry
- Baby Doll: A rosy strawberry with a dash of coral
- Bed Head: A light and neutral nude pink
- Girl Crush: A bold cherry red
- Hot + Heavy: A classic muted rose pink
- Tease: A pale nude beige
- Voulez Vous: A peachy nude pink **worn in the images at the end of this story
|Swatches of the *Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Plump X Lipstick in direct sunlight.|
|Sisley-Paris Phyto-Twist Lip Balm in #10 Sugar on the lips.|
|The eye look, featuring the *Natasha Denona Duo Chrome Top Coat in Brown/Mauve Purple.|
|*Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Plump X Lipstick in Voulez Vous on the lips.|
|*Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Plump X Lipstick in Voulez Vous on the lips.|
These new releases collectively represent luxury beauty at its finest!
Good things ahead, including a Valentine’s Day week pink lip color extravaganza and a tropical pre-spring beauty look. What are your Valentine’s plans? I, for one, will be lecturing for twelve hours straight ; )
xx and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor