|The Pacific Ocean in San Simeon, CA.|
|Introducing the *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes|
- Ivory: @N/NC/NW 10-15
- Beige: @N/NC/NW 15-20
- Almond: @N/NC/NW 20-25 **My best match
- Ocher: @N/NC/NW 27-30
- Mocha: @N/NC/NW 35-40
- Dark: @N/NC/NW 42-50
- Hybrid of makeup and skincare to effectively cover dark circles and dullness while targeting their underlying causes with continued use.
- Diminishes the visiblity of fine lines upon application.
- Sheer-to-medium coverage brushes on for a lasting, luminous finish.
- Lightweight and liquid formula hydrates skin and resists setting into fine lines.
- Long-lasting wear and moisture for 8 hours.
- Soft brush applicator is carefully designed for the delicate eye area and provides easy on-the-go application.
- From the creators of the award-winning stick Concealer SPF 25.
- Our best under eye concealer for those with dry skin around the delicate eye area.
- Contains antioxidant ingredients.
- Two varieties of pearl add color and light, counterbalancing dark circles and dullness in one stroke.
- Color-correcting pearl supplements the red and yellow tones lacking in the eye area — without an unnatural orange or yellow cast.
- Illuminating pearl reflects light for a brightening effect.
- Darkness is neutralized, bringing a bright, flawless look to the entire face.
- Concealer liquid is not specific to the eye area and can be applied to any trouble areas, as well as around the nose.
- On first use, click button at the end of the tube slowly about 20 times until concealer dispenses from brush.
- Apply concealer directly to the skin and blend, lightly smoothing with your fingertip if necessary.
- Apply following skincare or the application of a pre-makeup base or primer.
- For best concealer results, apply before powder foundation, or after fluid or cream foundation.
- If touching up on the go, avoid covering blush, if worn.
- After use, wipe any excess concealer from the brush tip and close the cap tightly.
- Keep lipstick and eyeshadow flawless by applying Radiant Corrector for Eyes as a makeup primer.
- To conceal a raised scar, use lightweight Radiant Corrector for Eyes. For flat scars, Concealer SPF 25, a fuller coverage matte concealer, is best. Set either concealer with Refining Pressed Powder LX.
- Use as highlighter makeup to illuminate the high points of the face, and as contour makeup for a chiseled effect.
|The super soft click brush of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes allows for controlled dispensing of the formula and precise application in the delicate eye area.|
|Swatches of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes in outdoor shade (to better show show undertones).|
- *Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths: Over the years, I have gone through multiple packs of this genius micellar water cleanser and am still as enchanted with the formula as I was back in 2012. The Spa Water cleanses like nothing else and the fact that the fragrance-free formula hydrates and balances the skin while removing every last trace of makeup makes it a lifetime favorite in my book.
- *Sisley-Paris Black Rose Cream Mask: I am beyond impressed by how well this cult-favorite restores my skin, especially after a long day of traveling and minimal sleep. I apply for 20 minutes and then gently wipe off the excess for skin that is bouncy and healthy looking.
- *Mila Moursi Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30: Weightless with stalwart SPF 30 protection this innovative formula melts into skin and feels like nothing…just what we’ve come to expect from the venerable Mila Moursi line.
- *Emma Hardie Plump & Glow Hydrating Facial Mist: This is my first foray into the land of Emma Hardie and I couldn’t be more enchanted. Fortified with antioxidants and lightweight hyaluronic acid hydration, this mist (conveniently packaged in a purse-friendly tube with a spray top) works well to set makeup and add a touch of glow and also enlivens skin when it needs a pick-me-up throughout the day. It truly makes skin look dewy and plump in a single pump!
- *Totalee Glow Shine Mist: I’ve been enjoying this new haircare line created by the famed Lee Rittiner and am particularly smitten with this shine mist, which I prefer to apply to wet hair post-shower. It instantly detangles while adding texture, volume and, of course, shine to hair. Highly recommend.
- Round Sunglasses: Captivated by the perfectly round lenses, I picked these sunglasses up on a whim and am currently wearing them multiple times a week.
|New elements of the *Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Collection|
|Swatches of the *Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Collection in direct sunlight.|
|From L-R: Iridescent Pink, Fine Gold and Bronze Nectar.|
|Base + face.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE): I primed my skin with this glowy base and blended it in with a beauty blender. It has been my primer of choice for months on end and I cannot recommend it enough to give your canvas an extra boost.
- Suqqu Frame Fix Moisturizing Solid Foundation Warm Bisque #203 (reviewed HERE): I am almost out of my first pan of this medium coverage foundation (it lasted nearly a year with regular use) and am excited to dip into my refill. This is the cream foundation of my dreams (skin perfecting yet entirely natural looking) and the lasting power is spectacular.
- BY TERRY Sun Designer Palette #6 Happy Sun (reviewed HERE): The perfect palette for sun kissed skin, I mixed the two upper matte shades on the right to lightly contour in the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face and then used a bit of the glowy side to add dimension to my skin.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Lips and Eyes.|
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Glorifier: I first caught a glimpse of this gem in the form of a lab sample in May and am so thrilled that it has now come to fruition. Equal parts nourishing primer, hydrating balm and subtle pink tint, this hybrid has fast become a purse essential. The ultra conditioning formula makes my lips feel so soft and it delivers an adaptable infusion of rosy color that is much more restrained (in the best possible way) than the Dior Lip Glow (should one invariably draw a comparison). It wears brilliantly on its own for a refreshingly natural look and also adeptly prepares lips for more pronounced color. I implore you to give it a try and daresay you won’t regret it!
- *DECORTE Lip Liner in BE 320 (reviewed HERE): After applying the Lip Glorifier, I swept it along the perimeters of my lips for additional definition and as a neutral base for the lip color to come. The fact that it has a lip brush on the other side is pure genius for blending a custom lip mix.
- *Nude Envie Lip Gloss in Affection: This plush pinky peach gloss is simply divine. I applied it over my entire lip area for a full and flattering effect…hope it becomes available online soon!
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE): This eyeshadow is forever referenced on Beauty Professor as it is a lifetime favorite…first cream, then powder, it creates a neutral eye–that stays in place for hours–in seconds.
- *Karl Lagerfeld + ModelCo Liquid Liner (reviewed HERE): Still my go-to for a demi-cat eye, I swept this along my upper lashes and ended the line with a gentle flick.
- *MAC Eyebrow Styler in Lingering: This creamy and precise retractable brow pencil allows one to create the look of individual hairs and the formula formidably lasts all day…Lingering is a perfect medium brown taupe.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE): I swept this perennial part of my routine through my brows to create additional fullness, depth and hold. There truly may be nothing better than this on the market!
- BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for full and fluffy lashes that don’t flake or smudge…it’s that easy.
|*Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Glorifier|
|A swatch of the *Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Glorifier in direct sunlight…I find that the subtle pink color is more pronounced on the lips than on the arm!|
|Loving the *Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Glorifier|
- Black body suit: Clean and streamlined, I love a black bodysuit for all seasons. It can be dressed up or down and makes me feel like the ballerina that I’m not ; )
- Cutoff Levi’s 501s: Every time I wear this particular pair of cutoffs, I get questions about who makes them and where I got them. Here are the direct details: this vintage pair of Levi’s 501s were my dad’s and I cut them to an odd length when he gave them to me. If you’re looking to replicate the look, I suggest picking up a pair of men’s 501s (size up for a relaxed fit) and cutting them to your perfect length!
- Coclico Clidro Slides: I have worn these slides steadily for well over a year and the devotion shows no signs of stopping. Minimalist and chic, they are incredibly comfortable and match absolutely everything. Well worth the investment.
- Round Sunglasses: This ultra circular shape feels like a fresh summer update…they’re modern yet timeless and super weightless o the face.
|Forever on my feet due to their comfort and ability to effortlessly match everything…the Coclico Clidro Slides|
|The eye look.|
|The shores of the Pacific in San Simeon, CA.|
- Anthropologie: An extra 25% off summer styles…the effortless lines on this jumpsuit make it a shopping cart essential!
- Equipment France: An extra 25% off sale styles…I have my eye on this Essential Silk Shirt in Cool Breeze.
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 70% off the Last Call Sale…check out these comfortable Marc Jacobs Joggers (perfect with a bikini top on a cloudy day).
- Nordstrom: 100s of items on markdown including these Paul Green Retro Slingback Sandals. Every pair of Paul Green shoes I own have received years of continuous wear…finding them on sale is a dream!
- Rag & Bone: Up to 65% off with code Summer25…I love these Dre Boyfriend jeans in a lovely clean blue hue.
- Shopbop: Up to 70% off…these One Teaspoon Bandit Shorts are calling my name…it’s rare to find a pair of denim shorts without holes these days, no? And these Kaanas Tularosa Slides would look perfect with them.
- The Real Real: Up to 70% off sale items…these Isabel Marant pants and Tom Ford sunglasses are calling my name.