I hope your October is finishing strong…travel, midterms, a newborn and lots of projects has Mande mine a bit bananas but I’m grateful for it all nonetheless. Today, I am excited to share two resplendent new beauty launches–from Jouer and Charlotte Tilbury–as well as a full on-location look for the desert and the details for my next Beauty Professor beauty event…this time in LA on 11/3!
|The *Jouer Essential High Coverage Concealer (also available at Beautylish)|
|The comes in a generously-portioned tube with a doe-foot applicator for precision.|
A full-coverage concealer in 25 shades to smooth imperfections, contour, and highlight.
What it does:
Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer offers full coverage with hyaluronic acid and resveratrol to achieve a creaseless, soft-matte finish while correcting and smoothing the look of imperfections. It’s also formulated with anise fruit extract and vitamin E to help keep skin glowing and looking refreshed all day long.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Supports skin’s natural moisture retention.
-Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant benefits, helps fight against free radicals, and also acts as a natural conditioner.
-Anise Fruit Extract: Helps to soften, smooth, and promote the appearance of glowing skin.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Phytate, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
|Swatches of fair, light and medium shades of the *Jouer Essential High Coverage Concealer (also available at Beautylish) in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of medium, tan and deep shades of the *Jouer Essential High Coverage Concealer (also available at Beautylish) in direct sunlight.|
|The Charlotte Tilbury Stars in Your Eyes Palette (also available at Sephora)|
|Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Stars in Your Eyes Palette (also available at Sephora) in direct sunlight.|
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (reviewed HERE): I am on my third bottle of this wondrous moisturizer. Everyone I’ve recommend it to is loving it as much as I am…anti-aging and hydrating for skin that is bouncy and glowy, it, in a word, is magnificent.
- Oribe Apres Beach Shine and Wave Spray: I never travel without this spray which adds a glossy yet weightless coat of shine as well as a touch of texture to my extra straight locks.
- Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Lotion: I am almost finished with this tube of moisturizer and will be picking up a back up soon. It smells divine and truly gives my skin a heavy dose of hydration…I use it daily.
- *Koh Gen Do Spa Water Cleansing Cloths (also available at Nordstrom): My favorite cleansing cloths of life, these gently clean skin without stripping and remove even the most pernicious eye makeup effortlessly.
|The complete look.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4: Still my constant choice for a highlighting primer that gives skin an extra something that cannot be replicated with any other product.
- *Kosas Tinted Face Oil #6 (reviewed HERE): Endlessly impressed with this clean and weightless foundation; it offers gorgeous medium coverage and a natural, undetectable finish that makes one’s skin look its very best. Try it.
- *Jouer Essential High Coverage Concealer in Creme Brulee (also available at Beautylish): I applied the tiniest bit in my orbital region to erase the signs of no sleep…it’s very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
- *Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Book Volume 3 (reviewed HERE): I used this genius collection of powders to gently contour and warm up my face while adding a blush and highlight effect to finish. It’s a one stop complexion option!
- Charlotte Tilbury Stars in Your Eyes Palette: I applied shades from the Love Eyes and Happy Eyes sections of the palette for a rosy neutral with plenty of radiance. This palette is sublime.
- *Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara (also available at Sephora): I still adore the voluming and lengthening capabilities of this new(ish) launch and recommend it for even the most sensitive of eyes.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Mascara in Chestnut (also available at Sephora): Two swipes and my brows are under control all day…simply the best.
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Travel Size: Forever in my makeup bag and consistently my signature scent, the travel size is perfect for someone on the go.
- *House of Sillage Lipstick Case and Lipstick in Baron: The case is pure opulence–weighty and indulgent–and the reasonably priced, ultra gorgeous lip color refills make the entire endeavor worthwhile. Baron is a perfect peachy nude pink (what else?) that offers hydrating full coverage in a single swipe.
|House of Sillage Lipstick Case and Lipstick in Baron|
- Reformation Joplin Tee: Clean and classic, this soft tee is on heavy rotation…I am wearing it in a size medium.
- Reformation Ginger Relaxed Denim Shorts: I purchased these cutoffs in a size 26 and adore the high waisted fit. They hold everything in while remaining very comfortable. Get them now for vacation or next season if it’s already cold in your part of the world…you won’t regret it!
- Coclico Clidro Slides: Minimalist styling and maximum comfort, I bought these a year and a half ago and still wear them multiple times a week. So good.
- *Oribe Geometric Gold Plated Hair Stick: Forever in my handbag, nothing holds my hair in an impromptu bun better than this luxurious and utilitarian stick. Well worth it.
- Clip On Gold Hoops: I get so many questions about these hoops…they are super comfortable clip ons (my ears aren’t pierced!) and I love to wear them above my lobe as they are secure and interesting. They’re my daily go-to!
|*Oribe Geometric Gold Plated Hair Stick in action.|